NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($26.37)
      Hero ($20.90)
      UTG ($56.44)
      UTG+1 ($10.30)
      CO ($30.21)
      BTN ($19.70)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: T:heart:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.70, CO calls $0.70, fold, fold, Hero raises to $2.40, UTG+1 calls $1.70, fold

FLOP ($5.60) 2:diamond: T:club: 8:spade:

check or bet? not that many cards that I do not want to see on the turn, if I check he might bluff, if I bet he will rarely ever bluff, x/r flop looks weaker than bet bet...I am pro check
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Verum,

I don't understand, why would you want to squeeze vs a guy who has 50bb? Why not just Call and play it postflop and keep bad players in the pot? If we are squeezing then it means we are doing it for value.

Though otherwise you have to answer yourself what do there, you kinda squeezed it for value, do you even see him ever flatting there with a lot worse? :) Or how you can extract value from worse?

Best Regards.
    • Verum
      Verum
      Black
      should I be folding this hand? It doesn't look so nice 3way OOP
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Verum
      should I be folding this hand? It doesn't look so nice 3way OOP
      Well, 3betting it doesn't make sense either. :D What's the purpose of turning such a strong hand into bluff whilst you could just keep loose players in the pot and play vs them in multiway pot? Especially vs UTG1 I just don't get why would you squeeze it and not do it for value?
    • Verum
      Verum
      Black
      I don't really see where you are going with this.
      I get why you do not like the 3bet and I agree, but I do not gather whether you would fold or call.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Verum
      I don't really see where you are going with this.
      I get why you do not like the 3bet and I agree, but I do not gather whether you would fold or call.
      That's what I am asking you. :P Why do you squeeze in first place? If I'd be squeezing here vs such a stack then it means I'd do it for value and call all-in. :) Though of course as said I didn't like it cause I doubt that we can do it for value.