PartyPoints

Bronze
      Whats the best thing to do with Partypoints. I have nearly 500 now and have just moved up to NL10. I'm accumulating them quite quickly.

I see there are tournaments you can spend them on but I'm not really into tournaments at the moment and the prize pools aren't great.
  • 9 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I've no clue.
      They have a store where you can buy things you don't need.

You can also enter some tournaments with them.

When you accumulate enough in a month, you can buy bonuses with them too.

On their website I found this:
      http://www.partypoker.com/vip-rewards.html

I think that if you go in through the client, the lower levels are there.
    • FaTDoGBG
      FaTDoGBG
      Bronze
      The best thing would be to take one the release restricted bonuses with your points and release it by playing :) This will give you more value for your points. If you are short on money you can redeem your points for cash ( without any restrictions ). 500 points are worth 10 USD for all loyalty levels :)
      Bronze
      Thanks for the replies guys. I've just reached 500 points. Seems like a lot of points for just 10 dollars. Especially when I'm playing NL10. Can you explain how to release restricted bonuses??
      Cheers
    • FaTDoGBG
      FaTDoGBG
      Bronze
      By playing poker :D You can check the requirements on the store when you click on more info next to the bonuses. I think all of the bonuses are divided in 5 parts :)
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      I got 2,5K partypoints and i want to shoot my self in the face... with a reg 30%rakeback i would have 375$, and with my broze status i can get a nice 4% witch equals with 50$.

I start to hate my self for playing so long on this platform(@200k hands), playing nl10(100k hands).
      I`m probably getting silver this month for the first time (that will be like 30-40k hands at nl10) so i can get something like 6% rakeback for all my points and after that i think i`ll be gone for good from partypoker.

Any other advice on what to do with those points?
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      500 points = a party poker T-shirt at partypoker store :f_biggrin:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by roopopper

Did Roo get one?
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Originally posted by roopopper

Did Roo get one?
      Yes its Mrs Roo's birthday soon...keep it quiet, I dont want to spoil her surprise!!!! :f_biggrin:
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Silver
      I remember it used to be $10 for 400 points, but it was changed to 500.

I think on any poker website the system isn't really valuable, unless you play high stakes where you can buy almost anything in the shop with the half of your BI. lol - I hate that there is no 30%rakeback thru PS like there was with PKR (where I don't play cuz the players are too bad to play decent poker in my experience) besides there isn't enough traffic like on partypoker. I'd be rich if I had the 30% rakeback there (I think many of us would be lol)