This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] bluff line vs fish

• Verum
      Verum
      Black
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($26.49)
      BB ($10.53)
      UTG ($36.60)
      UTG+1 ($23.17)
      CO ($26.94)
      BTN ($39.56)

Dealt to Hero 6:heart: 9:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.10, BB raises to $0.40, Hero calls $0.20

FLOP ($0.80) 5:club: T:club: 4:diamond:

Hero checks, BB bets $0.20, Hero calls $0.20

TURN ($1.20) 5:club: T:club: 4:diamond: Q:spade:

Hero checks, BB bets $0.20, Hero raises to $0.80, BB calls $0.60

RIVER ($2.80) 5:club: T:club: 4:diamond: Q:spade: 8:spade:

Hero bets $2.20

interesting hand. Villain played one hundred percent of his hands without much aggression pre, so I wanted a cheap flop.

flop:
      In retrospect I do not like the flop call, even for 5:1

turn:
      villain bets the same even though the board changes dramatically, so I think that his hand strength didn't change much. I suppose he either is on a draw or a weak pair, so I believe that I can attack this range.

River:
      doubt he will call this bet with a weal 8 if he riverd one through a draw. think he folds 4s and 5s, also busted draws.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Verum,

If you ain't even able to play it mainly for hit only then I STRONGLY recommend folding it preflop or instead just min-raising preflop. I don't really see why you would ever want to get to fold a loose guy?

Nor of course I don't understand your call on the flop either. As we say "like a station". :D

Best Regards.