[NL20-NL50] NL 25 SH pair + nut f draw

• salflip
      Villain 57/0/2/0/07 (only 7 hands)

should have folded the turn
      what bet would you have called in this spot?

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (4 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)

saw flop|saw showdown

Button ($13)
      Hero ($26.45)
      BB ($26.15)
      UTG ($20.65)

Preflop: Hero is SB with , .
      UTG calls $0.25, Button calls $0.25, Hero completes, BB checks.

Flop: ($1) , , (4 players)
      Hero bets $0.75, BB folds, UTG folds, Button calls $0.75.

Turn: ($2.50) (2 players)
      Hero checks, Button bets $1.75, Hero calls $1.75.

River: ($6) (2 players)
      Hero checks, Button bets $5, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $6
  • 3 replies
    • SonicXT
      I wouldn't bet out here on what's basically just a draw against 3 players so you don't have any fold equity. You might induce UTG to take a stab at the pot instead of fold to your strong bet (being first in in a 4-way pot) and can gauge button's reaction to it or perhaps button checks behind as his hand may've been weak himself and his bets on the turn and river might just be sensing weakness.
      So, you check/call without decent reads, wouldn't check/raise either vs a possible fish.

Rest is fine, you have the outs to continue.

But all in all, I prefer total passivity when on a draw versus (probable) weak players.
    • mintogo
      I would bet the turn again, I mean u want to built the pot so if u hit ur draw u can make a nice sized value bet. Imagine ur opponent checks behind on the turn and there comes a 3 of diamonds and ur opponent has A3, the max u can bet now is pot which is 2.5. But when u make a nice bet on the turn like 2 then the pot is already 6.5. Then u win a pot of about 20 instead of 7,5.

If u dont hit u didnt lose so much. In a raised pot ofcourse its a different case.
    • Kaitz20
      I´d bet on the flop, since that way you build the pot+ get some folds.
      Turn and river are fine.