This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Equilab = Selected Range % vs VPIP %

• Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      Just wondering here. When I select a range say of JJ+, AK Equilab shows the VPIP as 1.8% but that the selected range 40 combos / 1326 i.e 3.02%

However if I move the VPIP slider to show the same range now the two values are more in line. 2.9% VPIP and 3.02% Of total hands.

Is this a slight bug in the software?
  • 4 replies
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      where does it show the vpip% ?

btw ur range is 40 combos, so 3.02 should be the right value.
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by redskwerl
      where does it show the vpip% ?

btw ur range is 40 combos, so 3.02 should be the right value.
      Yes 3.02 is correct, 1.8% isnt.

If you enter the range manually then in the VPIP box it shows 1.8% (the box that moves with the slider)

If you move the slider to the selected range then the VPIP appears correct.
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      i can't replicate this error, no matter how i enter the range, it still shows 3% everywhere. (using version 1.2.6)
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      Im using 1.2.6 also

Ok open the range selection screen.

Manually select JJ-AA, AK,AKs

It will reads like this

PFR 0
      VPIP 1.8%

Selected range contains 40/1326 Hands (3.02%)

Actually Now ive noticed that it doesnt matter how many hands you select the VPIP just moves a little bit (between 0.9 and 1.8%) then doesnt go any further.

I guess the values in the slider boxes arent in use when you manually input ranges but for some reasons decided to move just a little.