180 Man Turbo on stars! [ Study group ]

• caramelo8907
      caramelo8907
      Bronze
      Hello , everybody!

I am thinking of forming a study group - sweat sessions , HH review , leakfinding etc.

My experience is not big , I was away from the tables for few months and I am trying to get back in shape as fast as possible.

I want to point out that I am not sure what is the best approach to make it works , so I would be grateful if more experienced players share their thoughts .

:diamond: Weekends could be our meeting time .

:s_cool: Friday - Sweat session
      :f_cry: Saturday - HH review
      :f_cool: Sunday - Leak finding ( Example : pointing out our weak sides , ideas for improvement )

It really depends on the interest you have and the people we have .

Its nothing more than example , so you can share your ideas in this thread .

Add me as friend here , so we can share skype names etc.
  • 11 replies
    • sugalde
      sugalde
      Bronze
      I'd love to participate, send me a friend request in community and ill send my skype, Im from Australia and work full time so weekend sweat and review would work perfectly for me. Obviously we need to sort out what time so I can convert it to Aus time.
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Hi caramelo (and hi sugalde obviously ;) ),

hopefully you will be able to find a great group of people that are all interested in improving their game.
      Just a few tips:
      You shouldn't want too much. 3 days a week for content is a lot. You should really be happy if you can keep up one content-day per week over a longer period of time. Most likely it will get even less within a short period of time. If you exaggerate things you will just speed up the general tiredness for content sessions. Try to get some steady rhythm and keep up with it. Once per week should be absolutely enough.

If you are interested in more content practise I would recommend working at it on your own or in a group of just 2 or 3 people. This way it's less exhausting and more productive. You can prove your results in the next group session. Try to improve your game during the week in spots that you identified as a weakness during the group sessions. This way you can do a maximum of content while at the same time you won't overstrain the groups' receptivity.

Some things should be generally done in very small groups due to the better effectivity and way better communication. An example would be a sweat session. It's not very productive if a bunch of people tries to comment on live play since there is no chance to pause it.

Others are perfectly suitable for group sessions. For example HH reviews. Still: If you have more then 5 or 6 people it might get very confusing and exhausting.

I hope this will help you to get started.

Regards,
      Asaban
    • caramelo8907
      caramelo8907
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sugalde
      I'd love to participate, send me a friend request in community and ill send my skype, Im from Australia and work full time so weekend sweat and review would work perfectly for me. Obviously we need to sort out what time so I can convert it to Aus time.
      Request sent !

You are 7 hours ahead of me (11:31am is the time here ) , we can do it once a week as Asaban suggested ( thanks Asaban! )

Anyways , anyone that want to join us , feel free to send me invitation in community or post here.
    • jaggedlink
      jaggedlink
      Bronze
      Invite sent, although I think I am another 7hrs behind you(EST). I'm psyched to get into these, although BR is practically non-existent at the moment.
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Might get interesting with your timezones :D
    • jaggedlink
      jaggedlink
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Asaban
      Might get interesting with your timezones :D
      Haha, yeah, atleast one of us will be sleep-shoving! :f_eek:
    • sugalde
      sugalde
      Bronze
      Let the sleep shoving begin!
    • caramelo8907
      caramelo8907
      Bronze
      Ive already sent you a message with my skype name.

I am waiting for your response , so we can make an arrangement for our first meeting.

Cheers!
    • chr28is
      chr28is
      Bronze
      im also interested, so add me ;)
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      gl
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze