[2029] SideKick - language support

• 3 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by boczek
      Hi,

For me the software does not work with Poker770.es ?? is it caused by Spanish language?

With best regards,
      boczek
      Hi boczek,

I've answered your question in the other thread here:
      Originally posted by mrk1988
      Hi,

For me the software does not work with Poker770.es ?? is it caused by Spanish language?

With best regards,
      Marcin
      Hi boczek,

we do support Poker770.es but please make sure that your hand history is beeing saved on your hard disk.

With the iPoker software, you need to enable this manually in the clients settings.
      Sidekick
    • boczek
      boczek
      Bronze
      Thanks for your answer. Sorry to post my question twice.

I knew about the requirement regarding history saved locally on the hard disk. I did set that some time ago; however still cannot see any hands within SideKick.

I understand, it must be a pain to deal with everyone directly. Is there any previous post which would explain how to fix this?

Best regards,
      boczek
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Thanks for your answer. Sorry to post my question twice.

I knew about the requirement regarding history saved locally on the hard disk. I did set that some time ago; however still cannot see any hands within SideKick.

I understand, it must be a pain to deal with everyone directly. Is there any previous post which would explain how to fix this?

Best regards,
      boczek
      Hi boczek,

dont'wory, it's fine to post problems here individually.

Since you are already saving the hand history locally, we would have to take a look at some logfiles. Please export logfiles using the context menu of SideKicks tray icon (right click).
      This will create a file on your desktop which you can then mail directly to application-services[at]pokerstrategy[dot]com.

Please include your PokerStrategy.com Username as well as a link to this thread in your email.

Thank you.