video loading speed

• coreynz
      coreynz
      Bronze
      hello, have you guys changed your servers for your videos or something? they are so slow to load they are completely unwatchable...not sure if anyone else is having this problem? it used to be fine but lately i can leave it open all day and it wont load....
  • 3 replies
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Hey coreynz,

I'm not sure why this could be - to my knowledge there have been no changes with regards to our hosting.

Do you have a specific video in mind or are most videos affected like this from your perspective?

Regards,
    • coreynz
      coreynz
      Bronze
      at the moment (today)it seems like all of them but, over say the past week its only been about a third of them i would say, quite a lot of them are playing fine...i have been watching the Partying with AaronLambert MTT series i watched part one and two ok but not part three and four , also the User Review with Daniel & BogdanPS BSS is very slow...but their could be lots of reasons i just thought i would ask to see....
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Indeed it could be many things - I'm just trying to get an idea if it's something we can be mindful of to avoid in future from our perspective, e.g: General changes in file-size of the videos.

All of the AaronLambert videos from this series:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/25786/

are of a particularly low file-size, this is generally also the case with productions from BogdanPS including the one you mentioned.

I fear the issue may be local to yourself, we always keep the file-sizes to a minimum as much as possible for the exact reason you mention - streaming times.

Let me know here if the issue persists.