What is "Restricted Amount"

• 10 replies
    • riv3rd4ncer
      riv3rd4ncer
      Bronze
      if your restricted amount goes under 1$, you loose the option of pursuing the additional 100$
      i have no idea how the restricted amount can get exhausted while still having 90% of your initial bankroll, but it happened to me too.
      i've spend a few days mailing back and forth, arguing about this, with partypoker support, but it never got me a real explanation.
    • nuttinjeff
      nuttinjeff
      Bronze
      Oh, great, so now I cannot get my 100,00....

Can someone in PokerStrategy please explain?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello nuttinjeff,

If your restricted amount drops under 0 your $100 bonus expires - This is an unfortunate flaw of PartyPoker's current system.

We are aware of the problem however - so as soon as you reach 300 partypoints and would theoretically qualify for the $100 bonus - simply contact our support staff via the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/)

They will contact PartyPoker and re-initiate your bonus.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • riv3rd4ncer
      riv3rd4ncer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      We are aware of the problem however - so as soon as you reach 300 partypoints and would theoretically qualify for the $100 bonus - simply contact our support staff via the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      hey SoyCD
      i've had the same issue and never got it resolved.
      you think support could still do something about it? (it's almost 4 months ago though)
      at the time both partypoker support and ps support said nothing could be done, but maybe something changed now they're aware of the problem?
      it's probably too late for me now, but no harm in trying, right?
      i'm over the required partypoints already, but even the chance to start over with unlocking the bonus would be a good compensation...
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by riv3rd4ncer
      Originally posted by SoyCD

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      hey SoyCD
      i've had the same issue and never got it resolved.
      you think support could still do something about it? (it's almost 4 months ago though)
      at the time both partypoker support and ps support said nothing could be done, but maybe something changed now they're aware of the problem?
      it's probably too late for me now, but no harm in trying, right?
      i'm over the required partypoints already, but even the chance to start over with unlocking the bonus would be a good compensation...
      Hello riv3rd4ncer,

There is no harm in trying. Write the ticket a support - explain them what happened and ask if they can restore your bonus :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • nuttinjeff
      nuttinjeff
      Bronze
      Thanks SoyCD,

so anyway I haven't lost the right of the 100,00 bonus yet, as my restricted amount is 0,73 and not 0, right?

I'm close to get a 50,00 TAF bonus, so this may resolve the problem for now.
    • nuttinjeff
      nuttinjeff
      Bronze
      I played and my restricted get to 0. And now the 50,00 bonus disapperead. I need to open a ticket rigth?
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      yes thats correct ;)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nuttinjeff
      I played and my restricted get to 0. And now the 50,00 bonus disapperead. I need to open a ticket rigth?
      If you would theoretically already be eligible for the $100 bonus by having cleared the 300 points you should write a ticket. If you haven't cleared the initial bonus - then do that first and then write a ticket.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • nuttinjeff
      nuttinjeff
      Bronze
      If you would theoretically already be eligible for the $100 bonus by having cleared the 300 points you should write a ticket. If you haven't cleared the initial bonus - then do that first and then write a ticket.

Let me try to explain better: I have not cleared the initial 300 points, and cannot clear it now, because it is not active anymore. But I still have my $40,00.

What can I do? What happens now?