Everest Poker - Best Run - Win your Share of $5,000!

• MissBocker
      MissBocker
      Bronze

Play. Score. Win.

This September at Everest Poker, score your longest running streak and claim your share of $5,000 in cash prizes! For as little as $3, start winning as many consecutive Double Up Sit & Go's as you can over the next four weeks. Players with the top 10 longest streaks on the leaderboard will compete for the largest share of the prize pool.

Here's how it works:

The rules are simple: just enter the bonus code: BESTRUN at Everest Poker to enter the promotion. You'll earn a point for every Double Up Sit & Go (that is $3 or higher) you win. Keep the streak going for as long as you can to earn more and more points - players with the top 10 longest streaks will split the $5,000 prize pool as follows:

Prize list:
      1 - $1,250
      2 - $1,000
      3 - $800
      4 - $600
      5 - $400
      6 - $300
      7 - $200
      8 - $150
      9 - $150
      10 - $150

A Few Important Details:

Each player can only appear on the leaderboard once, so only your highest streak will make the leaderboard.

You must earn a minimum of 10 points to appear on the leaderboard.

In the event of a tie, players will split the payout:
      For example, if we have a 2-way tie for 3rd place, the 2 players will split the prize pool of 3rd and 4th place. The next longest streak will be paid out the 5th place prize money.

Other offers for our Everest Poker players

• [url=www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?postid=835351]Weekly $1,000 Depositor Freerolls[/URL] - $1,000 cash up for grabs every week!
      Daily $100 Freerolls - Every day at 19:30 GMT
      $10,000 Monthly Rake Race exclusive to PokerStrategy.com!
      Top 250 Monthly $80,000 Rake Race - At Everest you can gather points for our huge exclusive rake race!
      10 for 10 Promotion - at Everest you get ten $1 eTickets for free when you deposit at least $10!

The terms & conditions of the poker room apply at all times.

If you don't have an Everest Poker account yet, click here!
  • 8 replies
    • Returners777
      Returners777
      Bronze
      Hi
      That must be strike in a row, at one time or can i win one day 3 times, next day 3 times etc. in a row?--on sit and go.
      And if i can play others room between?
      thx
    • MissBocker
      MissBocker
      Bronze
      @ Returners777

That's a good question, but I am afraid I am not 100% sure of the answer, I am therefore checking with Everest and will get back to you asap with an answer.

Many thanks
    • Returners777
      Returners777
      Bronze
      Thank you MissBocker :)
      Right now i won 5 in a row, but i have to go now. So its important to me when i have to come back.
      Thx again.
    • MissBocker
      MissBocker
      Bronze
      Hi Returners777

Everest have come back to me and confirmed that the “run” is only broken by a non ITM result: so you can play one day with only wins then continue your strikes the following day.

It sounds like this is what you were hoping for!

Good luck!
    • Returners777
      Returners777
      Bronze
      great, Thank you.
      Yes, thats what are we looking for:)
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      I don't play at Everest I'm just curious, say your muti tabling, and just for examples sake to keep it easy i reg into 2 sngs, sng A and 5 minutes after SNG B, i now get knocked out SnG B but I'm still playing SNG A (which I registered for first), if I then cashed in SNG A, would that go towards my winning stike since I registered for SNG A before SNG B? Even though I was Technically knocked out of SNG B, before I cashed in SNG A

Alex :)
    • MissBocker
      MissBocker
      Bronze
      Hey Castle93,

Sorry for being slow with my response here, but I have an answer from Everest:

For this promotion the ending time of the tournaments counts, not the registration/starting time. In his example Sit and Go B would count (A obviously wouldnt since it was lost).

Good luck
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      ahh i see so dont muti table to build a big streak :p