Ipoker confusion...

• 11 replies
    • ninuu
      ninuu
      Bronze
      You can have an account for each skin, one for Titan, one for 770, one for William Hill etc. Because of this you cannot play at 2 skins at a time.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Correct ninuu and thank you!

Is this all cleared up for you now then firebullgr? Don't hesitate to post any further questions :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • firebullgr
      firebullgr
      Bronze
      Well my question is answered but new occured...
      Today i got a mail saying that i m eligible for a 10$ free bonus if i register in Titan poker...
      Since i never had an account there i registered...But my account was instantly frozen(!!!)...
      Did everthing through ps.com and registered my TTR on ps.com...

I have to talk with the support i guess?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi again firebullgr,

Sounds like you will have to contact their customer support alright. Let me know what happens next ;)

All the best,
      Gary
    • firebullgr
      firebullgr
      Bronze
      This happened next :

Dear George,

This is Santi from the Titan Poker Support Team.

We appreciate your interest in our poker room. Unfortunately, we are currently not accepting new players from your jurisdiction.

Thank you for understanding.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Titan Poker Support Team. We are available 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week.

With best regards,

Titan Poker

Racists!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
    • Mrobarts
      Mrobarts
      Bronze
      Yesterday, I was told by a team support member on William Hill, that I can play at 2 skins at the same time, from two different computers, can anyone confirm this for me?
    • Sholja
      Sholja
      Bronze
      I don't think that you can start 2 poker skins from the same network at the same time. You will just get an error that poker is already running if you try to start second skin.

Edit: Sorry I have just seen that you have said from 2 different computers.
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mrobarts
      Yesterday, I was told by a team support member on William Hill, that I can play at 2 skins at the same time, from two different computers, can anyone confirm this for me?
      I've asked them this before and they told me that you can do that, infact I do it pretty often these days. The only thing is, you're not allowed to play on the same tournament on both computers, you can see why they don't allow this.

If you try to register to a single table tournament sng from both, it will say "another player from the same IP is registered blalalal" and prohibit you from joining with the second account. Don't ask me how I know this :P
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sholja
      I don't think that you can start 2 poker skins from the same network at the same time. You will just get an error that poker is already running if you try to start second skin.
      2 skins on same computer, yes.

2 skins on 2 computers will work. I use it often.
    • Mrobarts
      Mrobarts
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot for the answer mate.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks guys :)