Poker770 Stats HUD Software

• QueenKatie
      QueenKatie
      Bronze
      Hey Lads,

im playing on Poker770 Cash Games.

Now I want to use a recording and displaying the stats as VPIP PFR and so on.

I tried to use FPDB, but I couldnt figure out how to make it work.

I know already its part of iPoker, can anyone give me a configuration to make it work and or and alterntive software?

Best regards,

Katie :)
  • 3 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by QueenKatie
      Now I want to use a recording and displaying the stats as VPIP PFR and so on.

I tried to use FPDB, but I couldnt figure out how to make it work.

I know already its part of iPoker, can anyone give me a configuration to make it work and or and alterntive software?

Best regards,

I don't think that there is any component of Poker770 that performs the functions of typical tracking software.

I just went through the "settings" menu, and could not find any indication that it did. If you can point me to where you found this, I might be able to help.

The first step in any of this, though, is to store you hand histories locally.
      To do that, open "Settings", then "system", and check the box "Store Hand History Locally"

Have you run through the free trials of HoldemManager and PokerTracker?
      Both of them support Poker770

According to fpdb's wiki, they support iPoker too, but that info may not be up to date.

Good Luck,
      --VS
    • QueenKatie
      QueenKatie
      Bronze
      Hey thanks for the reply.

I was just wondering if its possible to make FPDB work with Poker770.

I may understand you wrong, but you meant that there is currently no side programm (e.g. sidekick) which includes a table stats tracking software?

I just thought since fpdb supports all big rooms and Poker770 as part of iPoker seems new but fairly big, someone made it work with that programm already.

Yes Im trying the PT4 and HM2 Trails, but I play in Limits too low to make it profitable.

Anyhow Id like to start playing with Software.

So Im looking for an Alternative now for afterwards (something like ELephant).

Best regards

• VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by QueenKatie

Anyhow Id like to start playing with Software.

So Im looking for an Alternative now for afterwards (something like ELephant).
      Well, Elephant has left the building. :f_cry:
      If you're interested in spending more time on fpdb, add me on the community tool, and I might be able to help.