SnG player stats

• Kuban88
      Kuban88
      Bronze
      I realize that there were probably tons of such topics, but i'm to lazy to search for it ;D

Heres my stats from June :

I know that 23k hands arent much of a sample size, but i think they start to show some trends.
      I would like to ask you what do you think about my stats ? Were should I seek improvment ? It would be also nice if you would share your stats .
  • 8 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      holy shit, if only i could have that.
    • Kuban88
      Kuban88
      Bronze
      these are stats from SnG, so sadly the green amount you see is not in real $ but in tournament chips
    • shakin65
      shakin65
      Bronze
      although 23k is indeed not enough to make great conclusions, your attempts to steals are far too low. And it looks like you're folding your BB way to often in the late game.
    • JD888
      JD888
      Bronze
      I'd say that you should tighten up in the early stages, defending your BB with 27% and 25% of your hands could be a bit too much. In the early stages I'm playing a very weak style which avoids me from playing big pots oop unless I have a premium hand. The stats for defending SB in the early stages could also be a bit too high. I guess the point why you're doing this is because you want to defend your blinds while the blinds are low because your 10/20 and 15/30 defense stats differ from the mid stages where you defend quite tighter. In the early stages the blinds are so small in relation to your stack so there is no need for defending with such a wide range...

I guess the other stats look good.
      what limit do you play?

@coaches etc: please correct me if I'm wrong I'm just into SnGs the last weeks and studied some articles and stuff and I want to know if I got the point and if it's useful what I've said.
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Where's 300/600? What sample size is this in terms of # of sngs?
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JD888
      I'd say that you should tighten up in the early stages, defending your BB with 27% and 25% of your hands could be a bit too much. In the early stages I'm playing a very weak style which avoids me from playing big pots oop unless I have a premium hand. The stats for defending SB in the early stages could also be a bit too high. I guess the point why you're doing this is because you want to defend your blinds while the blinds are low because your 10/20 and 15/30 defense stats differ from the mid stages where you defend quite tighter. In the early stages the blinds are so small in relation to your stack so there is no need for defending with such a wide range...

I guess the other stats look good.
      what limit do you play?

@coaches etc: please correct me if I'm wrong I'm just into SnGs the last weeks and studied some articles and stuff and I want to know if I got the point and if it's useful what I've said.
      hi. this analysis looks about right. when i get home i'll have a look at my stats and compare
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      ohhhh.
      How can i get these stats for myself?
    • Kuban88
      Kuban88
      Bronze
      These are stats form Poker Tracker 2. In past you got license for it after you accumulated 2k strategy points. Since PS developed similar software (PokerElephant), now after you get 2k SP you'll get license for PE

Where's 300/600? What sample size is this in terms of # of sngs?

There were like 400 hands of 300/600 and 400/800 so it was useless to post it