Hi Im theNeed

• Theneed
      I say Hi to everyone here and thanks for having me on the site as a member....I hope I can achieve great things and we can help one another out with whatever might come up.

• 2 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi Dom!

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com

I see you're a basic member.
      So, the first thing you need to do is pass the quiz. Then you're a bronze member.

If you have not signed up for all existing poker rooms already, select one that is tracked through PokerStrategy.com and that offers the starting capital.

When you get your first instalment, enrol in the NL Beginner's course, an you will soon have all your strategy questions answered.

Well, of course, the more you know, the more you realize how much more you need to know.

As you progress, more and more material opens up.

Let's get started!
    • ExternalUseOnly
      Hey Dom,

If you want to achieve great things you have definitely come to the right place :) many of our members have signed up with little to no experience in poker and gone on to make a great living from it. Do you have any long term goals yet? Hoping one day to have poker as your sole income or just looking to make a bit of extra $$ on the side? Maybe you are just here to challenge yourself mentally and sometimes physically and have some fun?

If you need any help with anything poker or forums make sure you ask us and we will do whatever we can to help you out :)

Good luck