Live coaching!

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Dear Coaches of Sunday (my morning) or in general why not, can you please try your best to make an announcement when you are unable to take the coaching please?

There are many peoples (like me) that sometime don't take any business on or simple make an alarm on Sunday morning to wake-up early to follow your lessons when they/me can sleep some extra hours (specially on Sunday with all the major tournaments go for the early hours of the next morning)

Please, it is very annoying and heavily upsetting look for something and be put off like that without any warning or so!

Thank you for your understating and cooperation

All the best
      Kiro
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Kiro,

Thank you for your post and once again I would like to extend my deepest apologies about the coaching not going ahead.

I trust your frustration in this matter and I have forwarded this to our education team for review.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Hey kiromanAAKK,

Thanks for opening the thread and letting us know.

I see the coaching does go ahead in the schedule but there appear to be no coaches present. Please accept my apologies for this, I have contacted a few people to try and find out what went on there.

Normally the coaches let us know a good time before the coaching takes place so there are rarely issues with regards to missed coachings, of course there are exceptions in certain cases when something can happen at the coaches end, or there may be certain technical issues present.

Kind regards,
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Thanks guys! ;)

Obv, I don't want even think for an instant that something wrong happened to our coaches and if fact, my best wish at this point is that nothing seriously is engaged here and it is just or matter of forgotten or just traffic or stuff like that :)
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kiromanAAKK
      Thanks guys! ;)

Obv, I don't want even think for an instant that something wrong happened to our coaches and if fact, my best wish at this point is that nothing seriously is engaged here and it is just or matter of forgotten or just traffic or stuff like that :)
      Thanks for understanding kiromanAAKK of course it's unfortunate that it happened this way but as already said sometimes things just happen that we can't do anything about. I'm sure the next one will be 2x as good :f_cool: