BTN: $23.01
      SB: $7.91
      Hero (BB): $5.42
      UTG: $4.97
      MP: $5.29
      CO: $6.86

SB posts SB $0.02, Hero posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.07) Hero has 9:spade: 9:club:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.15, SB raises to $0.40, Hero calls $0.35, fold

Flop: ($0.95, 2 players) 9:diamond: 5:heart: 8:spade:
      SB bets $0.72, Hero calls $0.72

Turn: ($2.39, 2 players) 8:heart:
      SB checks, Hero checks

River: ($2.39, 2 players) 2:heart:
      SB bets $1.37, Hero raises to $4.30 and is all-in, SB calls $2.93

Both opponents are unks.

Pre: I called, because I just thought that my nines were ahead vs his 3betting range on the SB, which should be looser than on other positions. Is that right?

F: I think that's pretty dry board in 3bet spot, so I decided to just call and see what happens on the turn.

T: I already had FH, so was not scared about the card on the river. That is why I decided to ch/b an hope that his hand improves on the river so I could stack him off.

R: Standard, I think.

Thanks in advance, had I made grammar mistakes, tell me about that pls ;)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello niceblack,

Welcome to the English NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

No worries about grammar mistakes, a lot of us in ENG community ain't speaking English as native language. :) At least writing here you also improve it.

Preflop: Well, you can't really set-mine here so it means that we should rather assume that we are able to be ahead with our hand. Though whilst he is also raising rather smaller we are getting decent odds so shouldn't be that horrible. BTN most likely also has wider range.
      Postflop: Pretty standard, not much to comment even here, I'd also rather Check behind the turn or another possibility would be to Bet really small something like 50 cents.

Best Regards.