Hero (BTN): $5.00
      SB: $2.77
      BB: $5.45
      UTG: $4.12
      MP: $12.35
      CO: $28.42

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.07) Hero has A:heart: K:diamond:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.15, Hero raises to $0.50, fold, fold, CO calls $0.35

Flop: ($1.07, 2 players) 7:diamond: A:diamond: 8:club:
      CO checks, Hero bets $0.72, CO raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $4.50 and is all-in, CO calls $3.00

Turn: ($10.07, 2 players) 3:club:

River: ($10.07, 2 players) J:spade:

Hello,

villain is unk, I 3betet him preflop, because of position. Don't know whether I should stackoff or 3bet/fold?

F: Echh, hard to say. I stacked off only because I thought that he had been supposed to fold with 77/88 because the lack of odds. But don't know if my villain could ch/r me with sth worse than my AK. Calling I would have to expect big bet on the turn, so the decision was - stackoff or fold.

Thanks in advance, had I made grammar mistakes, tell me about that pls ;)
  • 2 replies
    • CPallo
      CPallo
      Bronze
      3-bet/fold. On that flop, you could go broke, he shouldn't be moving with 77 or 88 there, although by hitting he's likely to stack you.

So, as played, go broke there.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello niceblack,

Preflop: Depends as always but vs rather unknown you can't really go broke. :)
      Postflop: Well, you can't really say that he is making a huge mistake in those spots. Especially if you have such a range which is tight he can still set-mine vs you cause he right now gets Call15 which is OK to call for 3bet pots.

So in vacuum actually we are more often against nutted hands here if he is rather tight player, though if we are able to fold vs unknown on NL5 tables is the question. Most likely whatever you pick shouldn't be that huge mistake cause if you assume he has worse Ax hands which raising like that then we are forced to go broke.

Best Regards.