Bum Hunting some Bonus'

• sugalde
      sugalde
      Bronze
      Having a bit of a think,

There are some great 1st deposit bonus's happening + rakeback at the moment, so Im thinking of doing a bit of a challenge to score some easy cash + rakeback.

Anyone doing this at the moment or have any ideas, Im thinking of trying to clear a few in preparation for full tilts return, assuming that full tilt will have a great welcome deposit bonus + rake back, I've currently got about $300 on stars, Im planing on leaving that there

I wan't to deposit $500.00 on Betsson (Ongame) clear a further $500.00 plus rake back and some winings, goal to leave there with $1000.00 and either jump to one more site say Bwin or Ipoker do the same then be ready for Fulltilt in November, worst case I could add it back to stars...

The plan is to get a nice roll together for next year, I havent decided what my main site will be in 2013 I'm guessing stars or tilt. I know bonus bum hunting was big a while back haven't heard many doing it these days, any tips and advice would be awesome!
  • 4 replies
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      if i were you, it would be a good idea to look into what is needed to clear the bonus.

most sites do it by their vip points i.e 100points will release xbonus$$.

look into how these points are awarded: $x rake = xpoints

then you can work out how much rake you will need to pay in order to release the full amount.

This will give you a clearer picture of how much volume you will need to put in as most bonuses are clear-able for a set period of time.

you could also (if you have), use holdem manager or similar software to to work out how much rake per 100 hands you generate at your current game. this will give you a more accurate image of how many hands it will take to clear the bonus.

I always find it better to work all this out before choosing what bonus to go for.

I find it way easier to stay on target for volume. not get half way through the month and be like, :rage: need to GRIND MORE HANDS!!

Hope this helps :D
    • sugalde
      sugalde
      Bronze
      Great advice will look into it, @ NL10, last 7000 hands paid $60.00 approx in rake so yeah ill investigate some more.
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sugalde
      Great advice will look into it, @ NL10, last 7000 hands paid $60.00 approx in rake so yeah ill investigate some more.
      You might find it very hard to clear a 500 bonus playing NL10. not that im doubting you :D

But defo do the research so you have a clear expectation of what is achievable.
    • sugalde
      sugalde
      Bronze
      lolz I agree @ NL10

I'd be playing a higher stake if i was bonus clearing obv, :D :s_biggrin: