Competitive PC Gamer's Poker Way

• sleeeep
      sleeeep
      Bronze
      Hello guys,

I'm from Turkey, 21-old-guy, studying Computer Science at 2nd grade. I was a competitive Warcraft 3 player, now playing Starcraft 2(also had many achievements in my country in games like fifa, battlefield, call of duty,quake PACMAN-seriously I got prize from pacman, too ahaha-) I like competitive than playing game, if I play a game I want to beat someone real, not computer and try to be best. By the way I'm still playing hardcore Starcraft 2 and now I'm adding another way while not dropping Starcraft 2, POKER!

I played many offline cash games with my friends and played online games but not much and now I want to focus this game seriously to kick some asses :f_biggrin:

Just deposited 10$, reached 80, got down close to 0 and again 20 for now! what a fast up/downswings. Currently know MSS(but don't want to go further at that didn't like really concept), seems I'm not doing bad in HeadsUp, and I think currently I'm best at Fifty50!

So what's my short term goals?

:spade: Study everyday minimum 1 article or 1 video about poker !
      :heart: Learn BSS and MTT, SNGs tactics and others to find which one is suitable for me.
      :diamond: Reach $100 till end of the month and make first cashout to my hand not to bank account :D
      :club: Avoid tilt, bad playing, don't forget 1% possible can reach to happen it is natural of poker!

gl all of you pokerstrategy community (but not against me :f_biggrin: )
  • 5 replies
    • sleeeep
      sleeeep
      Bronze
      I found a good way grinding in NL2 but I don't get fun :( I just played 30 mins grinded 5$ and went into sng 90/180 people tournaments, I love the system give a little possible outcome can be huge and after 3 tournaments I hit the money with rank 1

Sleeeeeep wins the tournament and receives $22.62 - congratulations! from 1$ 90people SNG

so bankroll hit $41 for now going for $100 show must go on :f_biggrin:
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hey Sleeeep,

Also a WC3 player here :) Well mostly Dota! Im definitely not a pro though!

Best of luck on your way to $100 and keep up the blog!
    • sleeeep
      sleeeep
      Bronze
      While I didn't lose my total bankroll just added another 20$ and now I have totally 40$(just 10$ profit)

:spade: Started NL Beginner Course :f_biggrin:
      :heart: Started to read Dusty Schmidt Dont Listen To Phil Hellmuth :f_cool:
      :diamond: Started watching High Stakes Poker :s_love:

While I'm trying to hit big moneys from MTT, I want to learn exact grinding, solid strategy to be a winning player! :s_love:
    • Boozius
      Boozius
      Bronze
      Are you by any chance Sleep on sc2? : ) Because if so, i've played you!
    • sleeeep
      sleeeep
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Boozius
      Are you by any chance Sleep on sc2? : ) Because if so, i've played you!
      ahaha I play on mostly EU server with nick Sleeep (triple e), so rarely on NA again with Sleeep...Btw I'm not that korean pro Sleep, if you play on EU server you should play vs me, what is your nick sir? :f_biggrin: