Hello folks...

• JPMiddleton
      JPMiddleton
      Basic
      I've been playing poker casually for a few years now, and only recently started to take it a little more seriously....

I used to play on Full Tilt a couple of years back and have dabbled with Pokerstars but for the most part i've been playing on PKR recently.

We recently moved to Leeds from Dublin (i'm English) and i'm on the hunt for a decent card room in the area - any suggestions would be welcome! :)
  • 2 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      Hey JPMiddleton,

How are you finding Leeds? I'm a few miles down the road in Hull

You a football fan? Elland Road used to be like a second home to me should get yourself over there one weekend see what a real atmosphere is like :D wish i had more time to get over there these days haven't been for 3 years now :(

Not sure about card rooms over there though tbh but if you are feeling fruity one week you could go for a trip to Dusk till Dawn an hour or 2's drive down in Nottingham, sure it would be worth the trip.

Anyway hope you settle into the forums alright shout me if you need any help

Carl
    • JPMiddleton
      JPMiddleton
      Basic
      That's funny! A real atmosphere? I used to live in Newcastle and ever since I can't be a geordie fan (i wasn't a football lover prior to living there).

Never been to Hull to be honest, enjoy Leeds so far though - but I really want to find a decent card room round here just because we have a 1 year old, I'd love to make it down to DTD - do you go yourself?