Unibet bonus?

• duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold
      Hi,

I've just set up my account at Unibet following the guide, and I've already deposited as well.
      Where can I activate the sign-up bonus? I've checked the bonus menu, but there it says currently I dont have any bonus available... I'm a little worried, as the guide says bonus has to be activated within 10 days.

How does rakeback work? I can only hope, that my account is linked here to pokerstrategy, so it will suddenly appear somewhere? Can I check this somehow?

Thanks in advance for your help!
      Peter
  • 7 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Peter,

I assure you that if you have followed the instructions from our download page - everything will work out just fine ;)

Regarding your bonus question - I would contact Unibet support for assistance there.

Rakeback is paid every Monday if you have not exchanged the cashable points manually yourself during the week. For every 33 cashable points you get $1 cash awarded to your account.

Any further questions? Don't hesitate to ask :)

Hope this helps,
      Gary
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold
      Hi Gary,

thanks for you quick reply! :)

I've just contacted Unibet support, and they've told me to contact Pokerstrategy regarding the first depo bonus... :(
      I'm visioning a devilish circle between supports in this case... :(

Regarding rakeback, they've informed me that if the account is connected to Pokerstrategy (which I hope it is), then after the first raked hand I play the tier level will jump up to platinum, which equals 30% rakeback weekly.

Thanks again for your help!
      Peter
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi again Peter!

Don't worry, our customer support is second to none! It is odd that they would send you back to us, because we can only know if an account is tracked when you start receiving StrategyPoints.

Keep me up to date with your case :)

Good luck at the tables,
      Gary
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Keep me up to date with your case :)
      Hi Gary,

long story short, after more than 3 weeks of waiting/emailing, Unibet finally corrected whatever problem they had in their system, and set my FD bonus... :)
      Btw, PS customer support was great indeed, I take my hat off to them.

Br,
      Peter
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Peter,

Thank you for getting back to me.

That is wonderful news! Glad to read that everything has been taken care of. How has your grind been at Unibet so far?

Thank you for the positive feedback regarding our customer support team :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      How has your grind been at Unibet so far?
      Not having the run of my life so far, so FD bonus cant arrive at a better time... ;)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Run better soon Peter :)

Have a great weekend!
      Gary