Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero has A:spade: K:spade:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.75, fold, Hero calls $0.50

Flop: ($1.60, 2 players) T:spade: 2:club: 9:club:
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.91, Hero raises to $2.92, BTN calls $2.01

Turn: ($7.44, 2 players) K:diamond:
      Hero checks, BTN bets $5.68, Hero calls $5.68

River: ($18.80, 2 players) J:spade:
      Hero checks, BTN bets $8.07, Hero calls $8.07

Villain is losing reg plays 20 /17, ag f 3.2 fold to 3 bet 100% , cbet 80%, wtsd 24%, w&sd 43%
      I whanted to trap him preflop ....couse his folding to my 3 bets alot
      Post flop i whanted to punish his high cbet % with bluf c/r with some back doors + overs..
      On turn i did hit but i whanted to look like i am whaithing for flush to get more value ..( fom 10 x , JJ ,QQ mybe or floats)
      On river i have no clue What is he betting ? He is reping Q but i guess not many Q x hands could get there QJ,Q10 mybe and i guess some busted draws from him so i dicided to call ? To optimistic or ok play ?
  • 4 replies
    • iambanker
      iambanker
      Bronze
      Because he is bad, I would definitely bet turn for value (probably bet it against every player, just dont see point to check/call it). If u check it and he bets, mby I try to ch/r it again to get angry calls/reshoves, people are very paranoid about nonstandard lines.

As played I think it's ch/f, he is bad, but probably not stupid, I cant see hand we are beating on that river card.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dzikson999,

Flop: Don't really like the Check/Raise here, especially on such a drawy board. As you said yourself that he is bad so he is rarely even folding any made hands and range should also have full of draws here.

As played
      Turn: I agree that it should be definitely a Bet for value instead of Check/Calling.

As played
      River: Check/Fold it, not the best run-down for us and rather seems like thin value-bet.

Best Regards.
    • Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      I think we should 3bet AK preflop and get it in. We are probably already exploiting his fold to 3bet by 3bet bluffing a lot. If we flat with AK than our bluffrange is waaay to large compared to our valuerange.

Do you agree veriz?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Farmarchist
      I think we should 3bet AK preflop and get it in. We are probably already exploiting his fold to 3bet by 3bet bluffing a lot. If we flat with AK than our bluffrange is waaay to large compared to our valuerange.

Do you agree veriz?
      No, I don't really agree. Don't see any reason to go broke being that deep. What do you think he goes broke vs you so deep? 3betting is an option but then most likely we would have to fold to 4bet and nor I don't even have 4bet stat here.