This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] C/r 12 outer multiway 78 s nl 25 sh

• dzikson999
      dzikson999
      Bronze
      PokerStars - $0.25 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 5 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

UTG: $25.50
      CO: $17.03
      BTN: $25.00
      Hero (SB): $36.50
      BB: $25.00

Hero posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero has 7:club: 8:club:

UTG raises to $0.75, CO calls $0.75, fold, Hero calls $0.65, fold

Flop: ($2.50, 3 players) 3:club: 9:heart: J:club:
      Hero checks, UTG bets $1.75, CO calls $1.75, Hero raises to $7.48, UTG calls $5.73, CO calls $5.73

Turn: ($24.94, 3 players) 6:spade:
      Hero bets $23.82, fold, CO calls $8.80 and is all-in

River: ($42.54, 2 players) J:heart:

Utg - good reg
      Co- call st
      I have few questions so lets start
      1. Preflop should i fold to utg open raise even in this situation (couse i am far behind his range )
      2. Is call on flop better or can i create enough fold equity with c /r ?
      3. Turn card provide me some aditional outs so i guess i have to shove ?
  • 2 replies
    • iambanker
      iambanker
      Bronze
      I prefer folding pf, I doubt u can play it +EV even with a fish in pot. If u hit FD, u will be often dominated by better UTG FD and so on.

You say, that UTG is a good reg, so I assume that his cbeting range on that board mw with fish behind is very strong, something like Jx/JJ+ and FD with overcards. If u play against me and u ch/r this board with fish behind u, u would fold me out of my QQ+ like everytime, but from my experiences on NL25 he probably wont fold it so often that u have enough FE. So generally my game plan is ch/c flop and ch/f turn unimproved.

As played, on that turn card it's easy shove, fish have just 1/3 of pot behind and we have lots of outs and probably some FE on UTG range (our line is pretty strong).
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dzikson999,

Preflop: Nor do I like to play such hands being OOP. Rather do that with higher SCs.

As played
      Flop: Doubt that you going to have enough of fold equity here whilst having the loose guy in the pot and UTG range CBetting into 3way pot. Check/Call it and reevaluate the turn.

As played
      Turn: Ship it, not much to do anymore whilst you also gain even extra equity with your hand.

Best Regards.