CO: $17.03
      BTN: $25.00
      Hero (SB): $36.50
      BB: $25.00

Hero posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero has 7:club: 8:club:

UTG raises to $0.75, CO calls $0.75, fold, Hero calls $0.65, fold

Flop: ($2.50, 3 players) 3:club: 9:heart: J:club:
      Hero checks, UTG bets $1.75, CO calls $1.75, Hero raises to $7.48, UTG calls $5.73, CO calls $5.73

Turn: ($24.94, 3 players) 6:spade:
      Hero bets $23.82, fold, CO calls $8.80 and is all-in

River: ($42.54, 2 players) J:heart:

Utg - good reg
      Co- call st
      I have few questions so lets start
      1. Preflop should i fold to utg open raise even in this situation (couse i am far behind his range )
      2. Is call on flop better or can i create enough fold equity with c /r ?
      3. Turn card provide me some aditional outs so i guess i have to shove ?
  • 2 replies
    • iambanker
      iambanker
      Bronze
      I prefer folding pf, I doubt u can play it +EV even with a fish in pot. If u hit FD, u will be often dominated by better UTG FD and so on.

You say, that UTG is a good reg, so I assume that his cbeting range on that board mw with fish behind is very strong, something like Jx/JJ+ and FD with overcards. If u play against me and u ch/r this board with fish behind u, u would fold me out of my QQ+ like everytime, but from my experiences on NL25 he probably wont fold it so often that u have enough FE. So generally my game plan is ch/c flop and ch/f turn unimproved.

As played, on that turn card it's easy shove, fish have just 1/3 of pot behind and we have lots of outs and probably some FE on UTG range (our line is pretty strong).
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dzikson999,

Preflop: Nor do I like to play such hands being OOP. Rather do that with higher SCs.

As played
      Flop: Doubt that you going to have enough of fold equity here whilst having the loose guy in the pot and UTG range CBetting into 3way pot. Check/Call it and reevaluate the turn.

As played
      Turn: Ship it, not much to do anymore whilst you also gain even extra equity with your hand.

Best Regards.