[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH Float Fl in 3bet pot

• BogdanDr
      BogdanDr
      Bronze
      On Game No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) - On Game Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($11.38)
      BB ($10)
      UTG ($9.60)
      MP ($10.10)
      Hero (Button) ($10.20)

Preflop: Hero is Button with J, K
      2 folds, Hero bets $0.30, SB raises $0.95, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.70

Flop: ($2.10) 2, 4, 2 (2 players)
      SB bets $1, Hero calls $1

Turn: ($4.10) 7 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $2.40, SB raises $9.38 (All-In), Hero folds

Total pot: $8.90

Villain VPIP/Pfr/3bet SB vs steal/CB 3bet/aggTu/aggfreqTu/wtsd/hands
      22/19/21/67/4/35/16/503

Preflop I called because I decided that my hand is abve his 3betting range in this position, and because I was ip I could also atack some boards with a bluff.

On the flop I decided not to raise his CB given the fact that the board was so dry I decided to just float ip, this way if he ch on the Tu my bet would get a lot more credibility as an overpair, and the bet size wouldn't even have to be very big.

On the Tu I expected him to ch and give up with hands that are not pairs and I was thinking that if he bets something like 2$ I could even rr to about 4.20$ and make him fold non paired hand that he second barreled and probably middle pp. The rr was quite unexpected for me and even if I could never fing a call here my question is if he could ever bluff here and if I had something like TT or JJ, could I bluff catch in this spot?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BogdanDr,

Preflop: Well, you didn't post anything about his turn CB or how he plays postflop. Rather just 4bet/Fold instead, why would you Call whilst you might not even going to do very good postflop.

As played
      Postflop: Not the best board to float here nor I don't really like it without you even pointing out what's his CB on the turn.

Best Regards.