[NL2-NL10] [FR] NL2 Zoom ATo

• KKNgroup
      Hi there. I played on short stack previously with +balance. But I wanted to do more in postflop, so I decided to try myself in bss.

So I would like to ask your opinon for this play.
      Thank you very much!

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Known players:
      MP1 (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A, T.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, 3 folds, BU calls $0.08, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.19) J, T, J (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.14, BU calls $0.14.

Turn: ($0.47) T (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.25, Hero calls $0.25.

River: ($0.97) 3 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.94, Hero raises to $2.65(All-In), BU folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.91.
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      Hello KKNgroup,

Welcome to the English NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Preflop: If you just started then don't pick maximal hands to play with, instead fold those hands from MP1.

As played
      Postflop: Do you think he pays you with worse hands on the river with the shove?

Best Regards.
    • KKNgroup
      Thank You for Your wishes! And thank you for judging my hand.

Zoom small limits seems quite tight, so that is why I played this hand. I would play that hand in short stack strategy also. But I will think about Your advise.
      I think that I have beat him on river. If he would reraise me on flop or turn, then I would not be so sure. Because Jack could be one of his range. On river I reraised because I tried to get more out of him.