TAFer to the core :)

• NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      Hey there,i am here 2-3 years (dont know exactly) I have promoting Pokerstrategy via youtube,made one video and thats it. Till now i menaged to bring 103 peoples,only few active 15 to be exact. What I want to say is,I want to Start promoting PS serious, I am welling to invest 200$ in new domain,hosting and advertising but first of all I would like to please you to check on my account and search if there is any thing wrong. I have been loging in from diferent locations and public hot spots,net caffee and my girlfriend house.

If there is everything fine with my account I would to hear some sugestions and ideas on how to promote,where to promote and how to motivate new members.

Best Regards Nikola
  • 9 replies
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      Sorry I am on my smart phone I cant post my video,but u can check the video only write - Make money with poker strategy. First video is mine,it has 1400+ views a lot of positive comments and couple likes.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Nikola,

Nice to see you back on the forums! How have you been?

Is this video by any chance the same as we discussed here?
      My Pokerstrategy video :) ))

Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      this in fact right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kRwrZIXBc4

Thank you for promoting us!

At first I just like to point out that our official company name is PokerStrategy.com! Then to let you know that we recently changed our free money offer which means your video includes a lot of outdated information. Here is what we're offering currently: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/free-poker/

Let me know if any questions Nikola.
      Ingrid
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      Yea the video is old it,was useful till now (you just made the changes). Of course i will update my video,but what about my other question,is my account ok ? Since i used some public wi-fi and net caffee.

I am willing to make something and spend some money here,i don't want to end with Private Message something like "hey your account is suspicious,your account is under review..."

I want to be 100% secure and then to start promoting PokerStrategy.

Btw i was really busy with "the real world" Had to work hard,sometimes 2 shifts in one day,but now i have some time off and i have PC + smart phone :)

Glad to see you still here Ingrid :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Nikola,

I'm checking a few things and will be back tomorrow with more news on this. :)

Thank you for your patience!
      Ingrid
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      Thank you dear :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Nikola,

I'm back! :)

Good news, all seems to be fine with your account. However, as you know we always keep a close eye on tafer's activity and will reach out if there is anything we would need you to change/explain.

I obviously can't promise you that you won't ever get a message that your account is being reviewed as that is something ongoing as a security procedure.

Wish you good luck with the video, let me know when it's ready and I'll watch!

Ingrid
    • NikolaB85
      NikolaB85
      Bronze
      Thanks again dear,once I visit your country ill buy you burger and beer xD
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NikolaB85
      Thanks again dear,once I visit your country ill buy you burger and beer xD
      awesome! :D Looking forward!