BTN: $100.00
Hero (SB): $444.44
BB: $169.50
UTG: $179.46
MP: $103.00
CO: $449.09

Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is SB with T:club: K:club:
2 folds, CO raises to $5, 1 fold, Hero calls $4, 1 fold

Flop: ($12.00) Q:club: 7:club: J:diamond: (2 players)
Hero checks, CO bets $8.00, Hero raises to $30, CO raises to $65, Hero calls $35

Turn: ($142.00) A:spade: (2 players)
Hero checks, CO bets $88.00, Hero calls $88

River: ($318.00) 5:club: (2 players)
Hero bets $101.01, CO calls $101.01

-29/24 LAG,
-raises Flop Cbet 50% (3 out of 6 times) - Not exactly relevant but I think it reflects his willingness to bluffraise Flop
-4.5 AF on Flop (2.5 Overall)
-90% Flop Cbet
-52% opening range from CO (BU and BB are nits anyway so this might even be looser).
-29% WTSD so probably stationy

On the other hand, I did nothing to make him think that I would be bluffing here that much, playing tighter this session and not getting out of line that much.

1. I've been making calling with my draws OOP my default play. I have the OESFD so I suppose I could just shove anyway given that he could have some air and has such a wide range. Would you reraise or flat? I think flatting is standard against someone without much of an air range right?

2. When I flat here, my Turn plan was to pot all Flush Turns for value since people are not folding sets here and also they probably think they might have a little bit of implied on pairing rivers (But I was going to fold all pairing rivers). And I was going to bet small on River if the flush card did come on the Turn or River.

Turn is great but I'm torn between c/r and c/c. I think he would shove Rivers himself anyway with sets, c/ring looks so much like a straight. I'm also not sure whether balancing this is possible (by c/ring flushdraws?)

3. On the River I think my action is killed so I opted to bet 1/3 pot size (my favourite lolol betsize) which would almost certainly be guaranteed to get a call. Half pot may seem a little too strong and obvious