Another horrendous error by ipoker..

• sandymanufan
      sandymanufan
      Global
      my account was frozen 2 days ago..
      no email no notification or nething.
      i got to know from their live chat support.
      that its under investigation.

today i got n email that its frozen coz they think i chipdumped n lost money intentionally to 3 guys..

here is where the fun starts.

firstly i am a cash game player..why would i chipdump at cash tables...if i want to loose money to them cant i just use the p2p transfer..

but thats not the shittiest part.

this is..
      out of the 3 names they gave me 1 guy i have played 21 hands against...only 1 stack lost .my flopped set vs his runner runner straight..so thats standard..

and the other 2 guys...i have played ZERO hands...thats right..they r accusng me of chipdumping with guys i have not played against...and they call themselves n international company....

anyways i have asked them for HH ...lets see how they talk themselves out of this 1...

well as they say ipokers gonna ipoker...
  • 8 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi sandymanufan,

This sounds a little ridiculous but hang on in there and I assure you all will be sorted very soon.

Keep us up to date on what happens next and if there is anything we can help you with, don't hesitate to ask :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • sandymanufan
      sandymanufan
      Global
      alright so i gt a reply from them...
      my account has been reopened..

it says they r letting me off with a ''WARNING."

they just wont get off their high horses and admit that they made a mistake...
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi sandymanufan,

It's good to hear you got it sorted out, whether completely to your satisfaction or it is only for you to decide; but all's well that ends well at least.

Have fun and best regards,

Mal.
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      If that's the case, well, it is pretty bad ...

There are tones of poker rooms (even better than iPoker network imo) why you don't close the account collect al the money and let they be? ;)
    • GitGud
      GitGud
      Bronze
      Which room is that, by the way?

Might be a bit unfair to generalize a single room to all of the iPoker network.

I've played at Titan and at 770.

770 is shit.

Titan pwns.

Good luck with that. If you need help spamming their e-mail, let me know.
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      After 888Poker close the affair with Pokerstrategy.com I have tried to play at Poker770 but I have been forced to collect all my money and go (even with a bonus running up and more than half way threw) as my experience there was horrendous and whip off all my poker's enthusiasm.

For respect I will not go threw all the events that bring me to that point (also may b a just personal experience and it is not fair put crap on them like that imo) but I really didn't enjoy at all my time there!

cya :)
    • GitGud
      GitGud
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kiromanAAKK
      I have tried to play at Poker770 but I have been forced to collect all my money and go (even with a bonus running up)
      Same. I still go there just to exploit the cash machine promo. I make a deposit, withdraw imediately, easy 20€.
    • sandymanufan
      sandymanufan
      Global
      yeah it is 770....
      its freaking unreal the way they behave and their answers...