BTN: $2.63
      SB: $7.05
      BB: $5.62
      UTG: $11.99
      MP: $5.99
      Hero (CO): $5.00

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.07) Hero has A:diamond: Q:diamond:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.20, fold, SB raises to $0.35, BB calls $0.30, Hero calls $0.15

Flop: ($1.05, 3 players) K:diamond: 8:diamond: Q:heart:
      SB bets $0.50, fold, Hero calls $0.50

Turn: ($2.05, 2 players) 4:club:
      SB bets $0.50, Hero calls $0.50

River: ($3.05, 2 players) 5:diamond:
      SB bets $5.70 and is all-in, Hero calls $3.65 and is all-in

Sth happened to my PT4 and cannot see statistics in replayer now, so let's say he's unknown (he probably was, actually)

Pre: I usually open for 4bb except for button, where I use 3bb sizing. For his miniraise, I could not call and did not see the point to raise, cause AQs was pretty decent hand. What hands should I 3bet here?

Flop: His bet seemed to be weak, I considered raising, but I think that my hand was so good, that calling was fine. Should I have raised here? Is my hand good enough to stack off on this board?

Turn: Another really weak bet from him made me think, that my hand was the best one, or maybe he had weak king. Again, did not see the sense in raising.

River: We cool. :coolface:

Thanks in advance, have a nice day! :f_thumbsup:
  • 1 reply
    • Tomaloc
      looks good to me. :f_biggrin:

preflop just call because of odds and try to hit something, just don't go crazy when you hit top pair. :f_biggrin:

postflop you can't really stack off, because best case scenario is that you will be against AK and even against that you aren't ahead.
      so for the given odds just station down and try to hit a or a Q. :f_biggrin: (ace for twopair is most likely not clean. even queen may also not be clean sometimes, would have to evaluate his actions and sizings then)