This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl5 ZOOM AKo

• niceblack
      niceblack
      Global
      Hello!

PokerStars - $0.05 NL (6 max) ZOOM - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: $9.10
      SB: $9.98
      BB: $4.75
      Hero (UTG): $5.05
      MP: $4.76
      CO: $12.50

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.07) Hero has K:spade: A:diamond:

Hero raises to $0.20, fold, CO calls $0.20, fold, fold, fold

Flop: ($0.47, 2 players) 5:diamond: 3:diamond: 9:club:
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.15, Hero raises to $0.54, CO calls $0.39

Turn: ($1.55, 2 players) Q:heart:
      Hero bets $1.04, fold

Hello!

Firstly, I do not post here standard hands without problems, which is obvious, so it is not like that I am spewy and trying fancy lines in every spots. Just sometimes get creative, but not sure if that is not a mistake.

Pre: Std.

F: Hmm, shitty flop, so I decided to just ch/f. But his donk was so small, that in my opinion he did not represent any hand in this spot, maybe flushdraw. That is why I raised.

T: Pretty good card I think, my plan here was to b/f on high card or ch/f on low card or any diamond. Had he called, I would have checked the river.

Thanks a lot, have a nice evening! :f_thumbsup:
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would prefer c-bet that flop, since you have backdoor flushdraw and also you can barrel on overcards. Usually I would c/r bluff oop, but given his bet size I think you can sometimes mix it up (especially if you have been c/f a lot)

Betting that turn card is fine. I think you often get him to fold marginal hand like 88

best regards,