MP: $14.07
      CO: $17.18

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.07) Hero has Q:club: A:heart:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.15, Hero calls $0.15, fold, fold

Flop: ($0.37, 2 players) 5:club: J:diamond: 8:club:
      CO bets $0.25, Hero raises to $0.70, fold

Villain unk.

Pre: Pretty decend hand to play with position, I think.

F: Hm, I sensed some weakness in the bet sizing, board is pretty wet, and as I noticed people cbet all the time on the zoom, I decided to take down this hand right in that moment. I just thought, that with real hand he would have bet more to protect his hand.

Thanks in advance! :f_grin:
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20

You can also 3-bet being ip. i think co vs bu you get called by worse Ax, Qx hands and you can often take pot down with c-bets.

It isn´t the worst board where to bluffraise and if he does not have anything he would just b/f. 0.25$ should be standard c-bet size that board (although very likely he would c-bet most of his hands that he raise pf)

best regards,
    • veriz
      Hello niceblack,

Doesn't really seem to be like a leaky CB, why not to CB this amount? :P I'd say it's pretty standard and you by the way don't have JJ. :D You have AQ. :P

So mainly depends against what opponent we playing but whilst he continues still decent amount of hands and especially on those stakes might be not the best idea to raise whilst if you get called your equity is very little. Can be raised, can be folded cause floating wouldn't make sense vs unknown.

Best Regards.