Hero (BTN): $5.65
      SB: $9.33
      BB: $5.00
      UTG: $5.15
      MP: $36.79
      CO: $1.64

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.07) Hero has K:club: K:spade:

fold, fold, CO calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.24, SB calls $0.22, BB calls $0.19, fold

Flop: ($0.77, 3 players) T:spade: A:club: 4:diamond:
      SB checks, BB bets $0.05, Hero calls $0.05, fold

Turn: ($0.87, 2 players) A:spade:
      BB bets $0.40, Hero calls $0.40

River: ($1.67, 2 players) T:club:
      BB bets $1.00, fold

Villan is an unk.

Pre: Isolating limper with 4+1bb

F: I actually gave up, didn't want to cbet in 2 opponents, cause one of them could easyly have an ace or call with sth worse and put me in hard sittuation with the float on the river.
      Yet, I could not fold to this sizing, so called.

T: Ace is good card for me, cause it was less probable, that he held one too. That is why I called to small sizing.

R: This card changed situation, and I was beating only a bluff, that is why I folded. If a brick had fallen on the river, should I have called?

Thanks a lot! :)
  • 2 replies
    • CPallo
      Raise that flop/fold on any further actions. That small bet may be inducer, but also some information bet to know whether you have an ace or not. Now your just incertain of where you are with your hand :/
    • Tomaloc
      i think you played it fine.

on such a board you will hardly get value from worse by betting (raising). so you just have to let him bluff with worse hands, and if it is checked down you can probably make a thin value bet on the river.

i'd play it the same way.
      you should only be able to get 1 street value from worse anyway, so have that be from him betting, because then his range will be wider.
      call once and give up is fine, doubt that people are exploiting you on nl5 and they aren't bluffing such boards very often either. i also most likely wouldn't call such sizing on a blank river.