Stop This Madness!!

• TMalory
      TMalory
      Basic
      Now it´s official, Everest Poker is planning to commit suicide!

http://pokerfuse.com/news/poker-room-news/betclic-everest-confirms-ipoker-switch/

This is a completely insane move by Everest. The games offered by iPoker is by far the worst in the industry. If Everest goes through with this I will cash out and leave the very day they join iPoker, and so will all the Everest-players I have spoken with regarding this matter.

Some of you that reads this might think "well, it can´t be that bad, can it? Maybe this is exactly what I need - a fresh start on a new network?" To you I say - think again! Create an iPoker account and play there for a few days. Regardless of what stakes you play the games are absolutely horrendous!

I think the management of Everest is making a panic decision here. Sure, the traffic has dropped 26% over the last 12 month, but the overall online poker traffic has decreased 14% during the same time so the relative decline is actually quite small. There are many poker rooms that has taken a far worse hit.

I´ve been a lurker for some time on these forums but now I just had to speak up.

Fellow Everest players - lets make our voices heard and do our outmost to influence the management to STOP THIS MADNESS!
  • 7 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello TMalory,

Thank you for voicing your opinion, hoping this is not the only forum post you'll make in the future now that you finally made an account! :)

I can't really comment on this obviously but You can always address this to the poker room, I assume that's done already?

I think every poker room is happy to receive feedback.
      Ingrid
    • gerigeri173
      gerigeri173
      Bronze
      I agree. :O :f_cry: :f_cry: :s_cry:
    • TMalory
      TMalory
      Basic
      Yes, I have given my "feedback" to the poker room. The problem is that I don´t think the management cares too much about the opinions of individual players. We have to make them realize that an overwhelming majority of the regular players will leave Everest if they sell out to iPoker. The fish won´t leave at first. They will just notice that the software changed, and then get thrown into a vast ocean filled to the brim with sharks. They´re up for a very unpleasant experience and most of them will leave after a while, like most of the fish that once played at iPoker have done.
    • Guntersafeword
      Guntersafeword
      Bronze
      I agree... I'm out as soon as they move!.. I havent brought this up with the site yet, but have whinged on a few platforms...
      At peak times last week I saw over 10K players... I just don't see the sense in it... I guess the iPoker bots generate a lot of rake??
    • wickdclown
      wickdclown
      Bronze
      fu**ing everest. time to find a new home..
    • gerigeri173
      gerigeri173
      Bronze
      time to find a new home..

+1 :f_cry: :O ;( :f_frown: :f_mad: :s_frown: :s_cry:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Don't forget to check out this thread if you need help in finding a new poker room :)

Regards,
      Gary