This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Manchester UK, just touching base.

• Donohuge
      Donohuge
      Basic
      Hello all! Just started using PokerStrategy.com. Just trying to improve my game like everyone else! I'd love to hear from fellow Mancunians as I mainly play live and would love to find new games and new players to discuss theory with!
  • 2 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey Donohuge,

Hope you're a blue rather than a read :s_love: don't wanna get off to a bad start do we haha? ;)

Thanks for joining us at PokerStrategy.com, go get stuck into the forums and meet some people i'm sure you will come across some fellow Mancs soon enough :) don't be shy about asking any questions if you struggle with anything either here on the forums or with poker in general

Enjoy your wednesday,
      Carl
    • Oakesyy
      Oakesyy
      Bronze
      Hi Donohuge,

welcome to PokerStrategy. I'm a fellow Manc! and I'm sure you will enjoy it here they have some great videos and articles to help improve anyone's game :)