UTG ($1.06)
      UTG+1 ($1.68)
      UTG+2 ($3.33)
      MP1 ($2.07)
      MP2 ($1)
      CO ($2.28)
      BTN ($2.26)

Dealt to Hero 9:heart: Q:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.05, fold, Hero calls $0.03

FLOP ($0.11) 2:diamond: 5:spade: Q:spade:

Hero checks, BTN checks

TURN ($0.11) 2:diamond: 5:spade: Q:spade: T:club:

Hero bets $0.08, BTN raises to $0.24, Hero?

Now, I dont think he got set before this point as he will bet the flop, right?
      same story for two pairs before this point, right?

What he chough on the Turn with the T, two pairs (QT?) or set now with TT?
      Would he play like that TT?

Other solutions, he got two pairs with T2, T5 but may be that really possible? I mean, would he play hands like T2 and T5? (maybe suited?)

villain 16/13/2.8 H:862 also AF: 5.9 and steal:46

TY :)
  • 4 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      kind of tough, people usually don't bluffraise in such spots at lower limits. I think I call Turn fold river though, he may potentially play a hand like KJ in this manner.

I don't mind folding Turn right away though, I think he is likelier to check back QT and TT on the Flop and just cbetting his KJ/AJ/Ak on the Flop right away.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Thread moved to Hand Evaluations up to No Limit 0.05/0.10.

Please remember to put your hands within the correct category under "No Limit"
    • CPallo
      CPallo
      Bronze
      Sometimes at these levels people are slowplaying, no matter what board there is (fish love this trick). There could be anything from sets to AA, even KK, some draws maybe... Who knows! Tough spot anyway, so folding isn't that bad.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello kiromanAAKK,

Everything is possible him to have, though I'd be thinking of rather T2s or something similar. Whatever you pick shouldn't be that cruel cause you may easily be ahead on the turn even and can always reevaluate the river Bet.

Best Regards.