Hero (UTG): $8.38 (209.5 bb)
      MP: $1.84 (46 bb)
      CO: $5.12 (128 bb)
      BTN: $9.30 (232.5 bb)
      SB: $2 (50 bb)
      BB: $7.48 (187 bb)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A:club: A:spade:
      Hero raises to $0.16, MP calls $0.16, CO folds, BTN calls $0.16, 2 folds

Flop: ($0.54) K:club: 6:club: K:spade: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.40, MP folds, BTN raises to $0.92, Hero calls $0.52

Turn: ($2.38) 8:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

River: ($2.38) A:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.75, BTN folds

the opp here was 25/2 45 hands on his minraise on the flop i dont want to reraise him back cause we are deep and i dont want to blow up the pot so i am playing ch/call for pot control and keep his weak range in .
  • 1 reply
    • Tomaloc
      preflop is good. :f_biggrin:

on the flop his near-minraise is kinda scary because from his vpip/pfr he seems so passive.
      i'd expect to see Kx or better a lot of the time, he is not valueraising any worse hands so the only hope is that he can play a flushdraw this way to get a free card on the turn.

so as it happened his check behind on the turn after near-minraising the flop looks like nuts (66/K6/K8) or a flushdraw. if he had non-fullhouse Kx he most likely wouldn't want to give a free card to clubs.

against nuts you are going to get the money in any case, so the question is how to get the most value from his draws.
      when you bet yourself his flushdraws that didn't have the A will just snapfold. so i'd go with a check/raise, that way you give him an opportunity to bluff with missed draws.

[edit: when writing the above i forgot that hero has the A. so he pretty much never has a made hand that will call your river bet.]