Stacks:
      UTG kkatja ($29.12) 291bb
      UTG+1 Sinnology ($9.80) 98bb
      CO G767WGWDG26Q ($6.45) 65bb
      BTN v1nsk1 ($19.82) 198bb
      SB raky.i ($11.05) 111bb
      BB RTSMonik ($14.59) 146bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 6 players) Sinnology is UTG+1 K:spade: J:spade:
      1 fold, Sinnology raises to $0.40, G767WGWDG26Q calls $0.40, 1 fold, raky.i calls $0.35, 1 fold

Flop: Q:spade: J:heart: 4:diamond: ($1.30, 3 players)
      raky.i checks, Sinnology bets $0.62, G767WGWDG26Q folds, raky.i calls $0.62

Turn: K:diamond: ($2.54, 2 players)
      raky.i checks, Sinnology bets $1.70, raky.i calls $1.70

River: 5:heart: ($5.94, 2 players)
      raky.i checks, Sinnology checks

Villain is totally unkown.
      I play their variant of zoom, so no hud working there, problems with hand history, so make a tons of notes and rely on them.
      No notes on this guy whatsoever!
      PF, and flop are standard imo.
      On turn I hit 2p , and after he checked I bet, little smaller and more cautiously.
      K compete possible GS draw, KQ better 2p, so if I was to be raised here I would fold this quiet easily.

River is a blank and he checks to me once again.
      I was debating wether to bet or x behind and see showdown.
      Arguments for betting were that he might pay me with Q or weak K which floats the flop and hit turn.
      On other hand if I got raised I have to fold my hand, since sometimes this guys slowplay their monsters oop, when Villain keeps betting.

Looking it now,I think I should of bet 1/2 psb and fold to a raise easily.

Would like to hear your opinon
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sinnology,

I'd still Bet the river as well for like $2 and reevaluate the further actions. The fast forward poker doesn't have auto-rebuy? :P

Also should fix your sizes overall, doesn't really make sense to Bet the flop small and then turn bigger just cause you hit your hand, makes quite easy to understand your hand.

Best Regards.
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      thx Veriz.
      Yes I do those things all of the time.
      When I feel I might get called I bet smaller and when strong I bet bigger.
      its something on my to do list.
      On party poker you need thick line Auto top up on each table separatly, and as I rule I often forget that on one of my tables( I play 2-3) for first few ronds.
      Thx again for help