This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 zoom TJs

• niceblack
      niceblack
      Global
      PokerStars - $0.05 NL (6 max) ZOOM - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: $12.14
      SB: $4.72
      Hero (BB): $9.82
      UTG: $7.52
      MP: $13.79
      CO: $6.08

SB posts SB $0.02, Hero posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.07) Hero has T:club: J:club:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.15, SB calls $0.13, Hero raises to $0.60, BTN calls $0.45, SB calls $0.45

Flop: ($1.80, 3 players) 8:club: 2:spade: K:club:
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.00, BTN calls $1.00, fold

Turn: ($3.80, 2 players) 6:spade:
      Hero checks, BTN checks

River: ($3.80, 2 players) 2:heart:
      Hero checks, BTN bets $1.40, fold

Hello!

Villain was unknown.

Pre: Decided to sqz with this hand, which I think plays pretty well vs his calling range, cause it's combinative (does this word exist in english)?

F: Cbet, don't even know why. Semiblef to win this hand right now and get any PP and missed aces/broadways to fold?

T: As I hadn't hit, I didn't want to build pot with nothing, so gave up on this hand, the same on the river.

• 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello niceblack,

For English words try to use translate.google.com. :) Did you mean connected? :P

Preflop: Depends a lot how much you understand postflop play and etc but if you rather weak there which proves this hand then instead just Call and play postflop.

As played
      Postflop: Should also rather 2nd barrel with your draws if you playing such hands, you can't really Check/Call there whilst BTN calling range may still be looser than just Kx hands.

Best Regards.