FTP Support: Action Required: Please submit your documentation

    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.03.2009 Posts: 509
      Did anyone else received this?

      I guess they are moving forward and want to verify everyone's documents ahead of launch time. They asked for photo id and address verification documents

      Address verification always pisses me off, I don't have any bills on my name.. I guess I'll need to go to the bank and ask for "any" documents with my address...
  • 27 replies
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.12.2008 Posts: 1,387
      Yeah I got the same and also have exactly the same problem with address.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.12.2010 Posts: 3,758
      Would you not be able to use a Bank statement? Collect from your local branch or print of yourself from online. Cover up any sensitive data.

      You could also ask if any receipts would be allowed to be used as proof of address as anything you order online will have your name and address included, be sure to let us all know what they would/n't accept :)

      Also, you should wait for some official announcement and be 100% sure that it is FullTilt you're talking too. Email them yourself first to be on the safe side.
    • Reiver
      Reiver
      Bronze
      Joined: 26.03.2008 Posts: 53
      Did all users got email like this or just some of them? Cause my inbox seems empty...
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Joined: 11.06.2010 Posts: 1,012
      I didn't get anything in my "primary" inbox, but not sure if I registered FTP through it anyway...
    • FakeLunatic
      FakeLunatic
      Bronze
      Joined: 22.08.2009 Posts: 91
      I didn't get anything either
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Joined: 02.11.2008 Posts: 7,401
      I've had this too. I think it would be good if PS.com could apprach Pokerstars on our behalf to confirm that this email is a genuine request and not a scam.

      I'm not doing anything until I get something firm.
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Joined: 08.03.2009 Posts: 1,416
      I didn't get anything either

      T.
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Joined: 08.03.2009 Posts: 1,416
      Found this on the dutch forum:
      http://pokerfuse.com/news/poker-room-news/ftp-gears-up-for-launch-contacts-players-for-account-verification/

      T.
    • Yoshimitsu77
      Yoshimitsu77
      Bronze
      Joined: 18.09.2010 Posts: 337
      Originally posted by Tim64
      I've had this too. I think it would be good if PS.com could apprach Pokerstars on our behalf to confirm that this email is a genuine request and not a scam.

      I'm not doing anything until I get something firm.
      kevmath tweeted earlier that they are geniune if that helps.
    • eudodo
      eudodo
      Bronze
      Joined: 11.05.2008 Posts: 230
      Anyone suppose receive one of them? - emails from FTP
      Or just people who have a bigger roll there or are from certain countries?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,921
      Haven't had anything from FTP :(

      Then again I had $0 when BF happened
    • zobupasts
      zobupasts
      Bronze
      Joined: 10.04.2009 Posts: 310
      I sent my documents and got this reply.


      "Hello ***,

      Thank you for sending us the requested documents.

      We can confirm that we have now verified your identification documents and upon relaunch by November 6th, you will have full and unrestricted access to your Full Tilt Poker account, including all cashier functionality and poker games.

      Your cooperation and understanding in this matter was greatly appreciated.

      Regards,

      ***
      Full Tilt Poker Support"


      Can't wait!
    • Yoshimitsu77
      Yoshimitsu77
      Bronze
      Joined: 18.09.2010 Posts: 337
      i cant remember my email for my FT account......
      just gonna wait till it opens, if it dont let me on email them and hopefully get it sorted out
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      Joined: 17.06.2010 Posts: 1,615
      I just sent in my account verifying documents. I really hope they go through.
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      Joined: 17.06.2010 Posts: 1,615
      Hello XXXXX,

      Thank you for sending your documents.

      We are currently receiving a large volume of incoming emails and
      are working through them as fast as we can. We apologize for this
      delay, but please rest assured, you will be contacted within 72
      hours of this email with a further advisory.

      We look forward to having your account fully verified and active
      upon re-launch. Once re-launch and system testing has been
      completed, you will have full and unrestricted access to your
      Full Tilt Poker account.

      Thank you for your patience and understanding.

      Best regards,

      Alberto G.
      Full Tilt Poker Support
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Joined: 02.11.2008 Posts: 7,401
      Originally posted by zobupasts
      I sent my documents and got this reply.


      "Hello ***,

      Thank you for sending us the requested documents.

      We can confirm that we have now verified your identification documents and upon relaunch by November 6th, you will have full and unrestricted access to your Full Tilt Poker account, including all cashier functionality and poker games.

      Your cooperation and understanding in this matter was greatly appreciated.

      Regards,

      ***
      Full Tilt Poker Support"


      Can't wait!
      +1. Same message for me. 6th of November is going to be a VERY VERY big day ;)
    • Audrius2012
      Audrius2012
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.10.2009 Posts: 5
      i read that they request documents only players who fit BOTH of the following two criteria: -Players with account balances of over $3,500 (or €3,000) and if you are non American.
      is this true?
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Joined: 18.06.2009 Posts: 2,640
      Originally posted by Audrius2012
      i read that they request documents only players who fit BOTH of the following two criteria: -Players with account balances of over $3,500 (or €3,000) and if you are non American.
      is this true?
      I read that as well on a french forum
    • Audrius2012
      Audrius2012
      Bronze
      Joined: 16.10.2009 Posts: 5
      i read this on lithuanian forum.
    • 1
    • 2