fpp earning

• 5 replies
    • tehChipDonk
      tehChipDonk
      Bronze
      lots of tables of ring games during the happy hour (2x the points)

edit: nevermind, i thought you were talking about full tilt points
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      I do this at stars all the time, this is how i stay alive. The 40fpp WSOP qualie's are gold! play the rebuy turbo's. Usually the top 10 get a 4000 fpp ticket unregister and use it to win the steps, 370$ ticket qualies, 215$ warmup and sunday mills qualie.

The 40fpp are usuallly very loose for the first hour then once down to 100 ppl it tightens up. ussually 230 entries.

usually with 4k fpp i can turn it into 150 T$/W$.

Although i won 4k yeasterday and have only managed to win 66$ with 1k left so..
    • mintogo
      mintogo
      Bronze
      Cardbender can u be more specific I dont understand anything u said :P

Which sit n gos do u play, and how do u earn the fpp's

And how do u $T/$W
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      um ok sry,

you first build the points this way

http://www.pokerstars.com/fpp/

Then when you get enough you can use these points to enter qualifyers.

In the qualifyers you win tourney tickets, at some site like stars and Full tilt you can cash these tickets out and have tourney dollars you can used on smaller cash tourneys.

These tourney dollars (T$) can be exchanged at full tilt and stars for cash. Stars you have to go through a tird party exchange but stars has a tab for you to transfer these $$.

The W$ i refered to is when you win a WSOP quali ticket and you cash these out you have to used the money on WSOP qualies only. In you account screen these W$/T$ are shown seperately.

The WSOP qualies are gold right now because Poker Stars is giving 2x fpp for each entry "June only". So with the steps if you make the 6th step you will make around 2.5k fpps or more i cant remember how many i got.

I hope this is better 4 yah :D
    • mintogo
      mintogo
      Bronze
      I cant cash these tickets out on stars