NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($22.16)
      BB ($23.94)
      UTG ($49.77)
      UTG+1 ($42.10)
      CO ($20)
      Hero ($39.11)

Dealt to Hero 7:club: 5:club:

UTG calls $0.20, UTG+1 calls $0.20, fold, Hero calls $0.20, fold, BB checks

FLOP ($0.90) 2:diamond: 6:club: Q:club:

BB checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $0.80, BB folds, UTG calls $0.80, UTG+1 folds

TURN ($2.50) 2:diamond: 6:club: Q:club: J:heart:

UTG checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($2.50) 2:diamond: 6:club: Q:club: J:heart: 4:club:

UTG bets $3, Hero raises to $7.20, UTG calls $4.20

UTG: 48/4 25 hands
      UTG+1: 40/10 10 hands,
      blinds are regs

regs can easily raise, so don't know if my limp is ok. Against one limper I could isolate, but vs 2 - I don't know how much they fold preflop or post flop, so if there will be 3way pot, I rarely will be able to bluff.

On the river I don't raise too much to have a room to fold, because my flush is too weak for 200 bb stack off.
  • 3 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      No you should raise bigger if you think he's calling many non-flush hands. You are so deep and you definitely have room to fold even if you make it larger to 9 or 10.

I don't think you should bet Flop without the intention of bluffing the Turn because I don't really expect you to take it down on the Flop. So perhaps i prefer to take a free card on the Flop or just bet flop bet turn

and if your plan is to bet Flop for a free river, then you should just halfpot and give yourself a cheap price.

I still think that if you think theres a decent chance you get checkraised I just check back Flop.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Preflop: You are deep then why not take the initiative on you whilst instead limping into the pot and play with 7 high? The flush obviously never going to be even good enough.

As played
      Postflop: I like the Bet on the flop cause it also allows us very often to Check behind the turn whilst if we Check we wont be able to Call the turn once we face a Bet. Though I don't understand the river raise whilst the guy even over-bets, I'd be rather willing to just call and be happy if I am even ahead. But of course I am not saying that thin value-raise is wrong.

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Silver
      Though I don't understand the river raise whilst the guy even over-bets, I'd be rather willing to just call and be happy if I am even ahead.

He can easily call with two pairs and sets, flus (23s), straigth I think and he should not raise them too often. So if he reraises big then I fold. The problem would be if he reraisess small and gives good odds. Probably I would have to fold, unless its less than a minraise.