This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I grinded NL10 today

• lilprincess
      lilprincess
      Bronze
      so it all started when I decided I should try to create a better layout for my HUD. I launched a random NL10 SH table which happened to be deepstacked.
      I'm like kewl, imma own them at teh deepstacked game while tweaking my layout.

So I proceed to bluff them off every pot. Winning 50BB in 26hands without having hit a single pair. I'm playing 51/47 :D and 3bet 36% of my hands. Along with that I work on my layout. Suddenly I start to get hands but oops they all get coolered :)
      I even CIB all the way to 150BB allin w/ trips vs trips kicker+1 and we didn't even split (sigh). So I lost 2.5 fullsatcks, which is 5buy-ins as this is a deep table.

Then I go to my reports tab where I can see my stats for each limit. I'm a winner everywhere but at NL10, at first I laugh

So I finish my HUD layout, then I actually discover I hate it, and I reset it ...meh 50$ for nothing. Then I think this is ridiculous, I lost half a NL100 buy-in in such a stupid way I is going to get it back :P , plus my ego couldn't bare with my being a lifetime loser at NL10 ^^.

So I fire 8 tables, I actually find lots of tables where average pot is more than 30BB :D !
      And I make it up in 1k hands, I am relieved. At first I got set over setted for 200BB :rolleyes: . But its cool to know I can beat this limit (I never really played it, jumped directly to NL25 as I thought it would be easier against better players :tongue: ).

Overall players are really really exploitable by being very very aggrp (I ran at 31/28 on average), one of them though pulled off a sick bluff(for NL10) against me I have to give him credit for that.

here's the graph

end of story.
      if someone wants to hire a coach for NL10...:D :D :D
  • 1 reply