$23.32
      BU:
      $8.08
      SB:
      $29.25
      BB:
      $10.54

Preflop: Hero is CO with 4, 4.
      MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BU folds, SB calls $0.25, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.7) Q, 7, 4 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.10, Hero raises to $0.70, SB raises to $1.30, Hero???

villain was a fish. he was mindonk betting and calling a raise, then mindonking and folding the turn lots. whenever he didnt MIN donk, i assumed he had something better than middle pair. his mindonk/3bet surprised the hell out of me because it looked super trappy and i wasn't sure what to do. i can't fold though and i have to get value and after i raise i didnt want to call his 3bet, so is getting it in here ever good while being this deep?
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello DrDunne,

Doh, being so deep I don't see myself going broke there. We at the best could just call and keep the pot lower and play it way ahead/behind and check the turn play. Cause if you get it in you will very often be here against more nutted hands, at the best what we hope to see is Q7. Though he could have QQ/77 the same way.

Best Regards.
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello DrDunne,

Doh, being so deep I don't see myself going broke there. We at the best could just call and keep the pot lower and play it way ahead/behind and check the turn play. Cause if you get it in you will very often be here against more nutted hands, at the best what we hope to see is Q7. Though he could have QQ/77 the same way.

Best Regards.
      yeah :( i did get it in and i was lucky he was getting fancy with KK. im not so experienced being deep but i guess against a not-so-fishy guy i would definitely have played WA/WB. :f_eek:

i think it was my biggest pot on nl10 :)