[NL2-NL10] 10nl Zoom

• trickybob
      trickybob
      Bronze
      50 hands on villain who is playing 13/7 and has post flop AF of 0.5

Is he ever donking the turn with a worse hand and is shoving - given how draw heavy the board is - my best play.

TY

Poker Stars, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

Hero (BTN): $10.80 (108 bb)
      SB: $10 (100 bb)
      BB: $21.32 (213.2 bb)
      UTG: $35.04 (350.4 bb)
      MP: $20.96 (209.6 bb)
      CO: $12.66 (126.6 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with A A
      UTG folds, MP raises to $0.30, CO folds, Hero raises to $0.90, 2 folds, MP calls $0.60

Flop: ($1.95) 9 6 J (2 players)
      MP checks, Hero bets $1.20, MP calls $1.20

Turn: ($4.35) 7 (2 players)
      MP bets $2.49, Hero raises to $8.70, MP calls $6.21

River: ($21.75) 8 (2 players)
  • 2 replies
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Hi trickybob,

Since we block both nfd's is really hard to find worse hands in his range. Despite his low AF I think that a guy like this is still check raising sets and probably his overpairs.

I'm very tempted to put him on a pretty capped range at something like AJ(maybe some combos of QQ), but a guy like this is not flatting wide OOP imo. Don't see how he can have you beat besides slowplayed JJ.

My bet would be on QQ, some KQhh, KQdd stuff. Don't put AJ here since you block the suited combos.

So if I go with this range I's play it the same.

Best regards.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DeMarcohsp
      Hi trickybob,

Since we block both nfd's is really hard to find worse hands in his range. Despite his low AF I think that a guy like this is still check raising sets and probably his overpairs.

I'm very tempted to put him on a pretty capped range at something like AJ(maybe some combos of QQ), but a guy like this is not flatting wide OOP imo. Don't see how he can have you beat besides slowplayed JJ.

My bet would be on QQ, some KQhh, KQdd stuff. Don't put AJ here since you block the suited combos.

So if I go with this range I's play it the same.

Best regards.
      +1
      sometimes you see there slowplayed set, but aces seem a little too strong to fold and if you call then half the deck is bad for you. So I would also likely shove.

best regards,