$19.92
      MP2:
      $18.74
      MP3:
      $10.41
      CO (Hero):
      $29.38

Preflop: Hero is CO with 4, 4.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, BU calls $0.30, SB folds, BB raises to $1.30, Hero calls $1.00, BU calls $1.00.

Flop: ($3.95) K, 5, 4 (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.50, BU calls $1.50, BB folds.

Turn: ($6.95) 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.50, BU raises to $6.67, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $9.45.

I called the sqz here because we are over 200bb~ deep so I guess thats OK.

The other guy that calls is a standard TAG I guess, played 4 tables (ZOOM), no other reads.

On the flop when the squeezer just checks I think hes on nothing here so I decide to bet small to maybe induce a call.

When the other guy calls im really confused, I have no idea about his range in this spot as I guess he will 3bet me preflp with AK and such.

On turn I bet smallish again (not really sure about the betsize here) he almost minrr me, I tanked for a long time and folded putting him on pocket 5...

Is this too narrow?

Any thoughts?
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would not b/f your spot my set. You have no information if player is calling pf AK or smt like 65s or just making some kind of play 88. Since you´re not that deep and you have put in 40% of his stack I would prefer shoving your spot.

best regards,
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Hi,

I would not b/f your spot my set. You have no information if player is calling pf AK or smt like 65s or just making some kind of play 88. Since you´re not that deep and you have put in 40% of his stack I would prefer shoving your spot.

best regards,
      Hi,

Ye a fold is maybe too nitty here but when i think about it, AK is probably 3bet most of the time by a reg, and even if not when the other guy squeezes I dont see how he just can call as he would have to c/f any missed board pretty much.

And as I said he played taggy style and 4 table zoom so I don't think he can make that spaztical play here (maybe tilted?)

Ye I put 40% of my stack in and I pretty much can't fold so I don't see how he can do this play?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Heffron89
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Hi,

best regards,
      Hi,

Ye a fold is maybe too nitty here but when i think about it, AK is probably 3bet most of the time by a reg, and even if not when the other guy squeezes I dont see how he just can call as he would have to c/f any missed board pretty much.

And as I said he played taggy style and 4 table zoom so I don't think he can make that spaztical play here (maybe tilted?)

Ye I put 40% of my stack in and I pretty much can't fold so I don't see how he can do this play?
      with some reads I think it is possible b/f, but against unknown I´d likely go with my hand. there are enough situations where I can b/f more marginal hands.