starting capital

• Fannar109
      Fannar109
      Basic
      Hello i know your proply getting really tired of hearing this but okey its been 3 days now since i registerd and passed the quiz okey but i forgot to put in the data in full tilt ... i registerd my starting capital there and anyway's i just put the data in now at full tilt and i was woundering if it was to late or do i just have to wait 48 hours "now" and i will get the starting capital ? sorry about my mistake and i hope you guys dont think im greedy or some and im not telling you to make it quick or something i know its my mistake for being so careless and not putting my data in quicker and sorry about my lang mistakes i was writin in a bit hurry...
  • 11 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Fannar109,

It's no problem that you entered the data later. You still need to send your ID information to security@pokerstrategy.com though before our support can continue processing your account. So please send the ID information from the email address you signed up with.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Fannar109
      Fannar109
      Basic
      thanks really much for your help my id sorry for the trouble :D
    • Fannar109
      Fannar109
      Basic
      wait wait wait i dont seem to understand the id i put in at my email i have an hotmail account and i have already confirm'd my email to pokerstrategy and to full tilt and everything could you explain a little better what i have to do and my friend also did this he sign'd to titan though and he said he only needed to put in the data in titan and pokerstrategy no email adress stuff
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi Fannar109,

Not everybody has to send his ID. It is randomly chosen who have to pass the ID check. Don't worry about it. We simply protect us and our members from fraud. Please send your ID information to security@pokerstrategy.com from the e-mail address your signed up with.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • Fannar109
      Fannar109
      Basic
      okey i sent alot of information that i just write'd down in an email and i took an screenshot of the information in full tilt and attache'd it to my email... would that be enough if so do i just have to wait "now" for 48 hours....

This is alot of stuff i know you are like giving away free money or starting capital ... and i understand you have to have alot of this stuff to get in the way of froud and stuff but okey anyways thanks for the help you have already given me :)
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Writing stuff in an e-mail and taking a screenshot of your FTP Cashier isn't what they need. :rolleyes:

This here:

• redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      oh uh! my spider sense is tingling! underage?:)
    • Fannar109
      Fannar109
      Basic
      we dont have nothing like this in iceland ... we have and id put do i have to take an picture of my id then and put it in my computer and attach it shit this is alot
    • Fannar109
      Fannar109
      Basic
      becouse im a girl and im born 1969... im just new to this poker stuff my boyfriend tragged me to this poker thing with the guys and i just got a little into it :) and take your spider sence and stick it somewhere else
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Fannar109
      we dont have nothing like this in iceland ... we have and id put do i have to take an picture of my id then and put it in my computer and attach it shit this is alot
      Yep, that's what you have to do. But if that's already too much for you, then I don't think poker is the right game for you...
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by Fannar109
      becouse im a girl and im born 1969... im just new to this poker stuff my boyfriend tragged me to this poker thing with the guys and i just got a little into it :) and take your spider sence and stick it somewhere else
      LOL K, just send your ID and your in the clear.