Rakeback

• Benm473
      Benm473
      Bronze
      Hello

I heard it rumoured that by affiliating an account to Pokerstrategy that you lose your rakeback in exchange for strategy points.

This doesn't sound correct to me though my account linked is 770 which I don't know even operates a specific rakeback policy but bonuses instead which are similar I guess.

I still get money bonuses for hitting points in 770 or bonuses but am I recieving less because of being on P strategy.

I don't really mind either way as I like the articles etc and don't mind playing to keep access to them.
  • 10 replies
    • sridneel
      sridneel
      Bronze
      there is no relation between rakeback and affiliation to poker strategy...
      contributed rake is the main factor which influence both rakeback and sps...
      no relation between RB and SPs..
    • Benm473
      Benm473
      Bronze
      Thanks for quick responses thought was wrong
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey Benm473

How are you today? Hope all is well :)

I'm a little confused by your thread to be honest. First of all you are correct in that you can't get rakeback at poker770, in fact you can't get rakeback at any ipoker site so you definitely are not missing out by signing up through PokerStrategy.com.

If it's possible to get rakeback on any of our partner rooms then you will find the best legal deals right here through us ;)

Hope this helps you let me know if you need anything else
      Carl
    • Benm473
      Benm473
      Bronze
      Oh yeap I wasn't saying that I thought it was the case it was just someone had said that being on here could cancel your rakebake I thought that was false just wanted to run it by you guys.

I'm not saying 'oh no where's my rakeback or anything' I have was pretty sure Ipoker didn't do a direct rakeback . Thanks for clearing it up in anycase turns out well for me as when there is no rakeback from Ipoker it works out well that I at least get the training info on here.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      :f_grin:

No problem, hope you continue to enjoy our material

:)
    • sridneel
      sridneel
      Bronze
      @ExternalUseOnly

y do u say i-poker does'nt have rake back?

i saw many threads giving details about WH rake back and the amount to rake for reaching a particular tier...can u explain wht is that?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sridneel
      @ExternalUseOnly

y do u say i-poker does'nt have rake back?

i saw many threads giving details about WH rake back and the amount to rake for reaching a particular tier...can u explain wht is that?
      Sure i can :)

The threads you have seen will have been about the William Hill VIP loyalty system it progresses in tiers im not sure what each tier is called but the concept is the same as here on PokerStrategy.com as in the more you rake the higher level you get bronze silver gold etc. For each level different bonuses will be available as well as the rates at which you clear them will change so you may see a thread that says "if you are gold on WH and you unlock $x bonus it is equivilent to Y% rakeback

Does this explain thinga for you?
    • sridneel
      sridneel
      Bronze
      so how do u get the $x bonus and in what form is the Y% rake back paid to u?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      I'm not sure i don't play on ipoker myself so i couldn't tell you off the top of my head it could be one of a few bonuses it could be the first deposit bonus or a reload bonus or just a general bonus that you unlock on william hill when you earn so many VIP points. Im sorry but i can't help any more than that at the moment.

I can do some more research for you tomorrow and update this thread but until then the best bet would be to go to the William Hill website (or whichever ipoker skin you are using) and there will be a section on there that explains their VIP system in more detail. It probably won't say 'this bonus is like 20% rb' though it will say;

Bonus $4321. Status level required Gold. Points needed to clear 1234
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Here you go guys, a little light reading to be going on with :)

http://poker.williamhill.com/en/vip-scheme/

Goodnight all