BlackSea's Cash Game Blog ;)

• SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      Okay BlackSea here ;) 18 years old from Bulgaria
      Okay I was playing tournaments at pokerstars 1.50$-3.50$ First I did deposit 10$'s and made 150's but because I made wrongs in brm I lost it all :)
      And now I started again from 20$ and now I have 88$ Playing 0.08/0.16 at pokerstars
      things are going good when I am relaxed and nobody make's me angry, I lost only one all in 8$'s when I had nut flush versus full house :P
      Now, I am young 18 years old and I want to live on my own, wanna to rent a home and live alone!
      My first goal is to make 1000$'s and go to rent a home! That's all of it for now :P
  • 5 replies
    • ains21
      ains21
      Bronze
      Hi mate, will be checking out the blog but don't you think playing NL16 with 88$ is still bad BRM? I mean, you have like 5 BIs! You will for sure bust if you play these limits with 88$, even if you always get your money in good. Running 10BI under EV is standard and can easily happen (i.e. you could lose AI with AA vs KK 10 times and bust your whole roll), so it doesn't matter if you're relaxed and careful.

I really advise playing some lower stakes, but good luck with whatever you choose :)
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ains21
      Hi mate, will be checking out the blog but don't you think playing NL16 with 88$ is still bad BRM? I mean, you have like 5 BIs! You will for sure bust if you play these limits with 88$, even if you always get your money in good. Running 10BI under EV is standard and can easily happen (i.e. you could lose AI with AA vs KK 10 times and bust your whole roll), so it doesn't matter if you're relaxed and careful.

I really advise playing some lower stakes, but good luck with whatever you choose :)
      I don't play 100 bb - I usually start with 8$ and last time I finished with 32$ It was a good session :D
    • ains21
      ains21
      Bronze
      Oh I see I understand now, I always forget people play SSS and MSS :) .

Good luck then I'll drop by and see how you're doing from time to time -- crush it!
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey SherlockHolmes2ez,

Great to see you've started a blog. It's an important stepping stone.

Which strategy are you following SSS or MSS?

Regards,

Kyle.
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      Hey SherlockHolmes2ez,

Great to see you've started a blog. It's an important stepping stone.

Which strategy are you following SSS or MSS?

Regards,

Kyle.
      It's really hard to say I follow one of them, because I neither play shortstack neither big stack :P But within an hour I could be big stack :P