How do I subscribe to a thread????

• 4 replies
    • gadget51
      Hi sileekhunt,

Just click the 'favourites' tab a the top left.
      You can also set to receive emails if a thread's updated as well from there.

Hope that was what you asked for.

• IngridN
      Hello sileekhunt,

How are you?

There are several ways to keep track of your posts or any thread you interested to get notification on.

1, Switch email notification ON here (6th question from the top)

2, If you reply to any thread, you will now get an automatic email notification on it
      3, If you don't want to reply just be a silent observer, than open the thread and add click on top right corner "Add Thread to Favorites" then go to Your favorites and switch email notification ON for that specific thread. Here you'll be able to switch on/off anytime. You can do the same for forum boards as well so you'll receive email on every threads that has been created since you notified yourself on the board. If you choose to notify for the whole board, don't forget to click "Mark Forum as Read" as you will only receive emails on new replies after you read previous posts.

If I didn't manage to explain well, feel free to ask more :D
    • sileekhunt
      Cheers for the replies both.

Yes that it !!!

I will need to post up some hands on the SnG forum.

@ IngridN pretty good thx. playing some SnG $1.5 & some 9 man FR/zoom 2NL - real high stakes business :f_biggrin:

Enjoying the game again for the time being....... :)
    • IngridN
      aww! Glad to hear, I hope for best of luck at the tables for you. I'm also trying to get back into the game and for now even the idea is horrifying. :( have a lot of study to do but see you on the hand evaluation boards soon enough :D :heart: