Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

BB: $25.00
      UTG: $30.10
      Hero (CO): $29.76
      BTN: $32.53
      SB: $25.10

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero has J:heart: J:club:

fold, Hero raises to $0.75, fold, fold, BB raises to $2.50, Hero raises to $6.50, BB calls $4.00

Flop: ($13.10, 2 players) T:club: 7:diamond: 8:spade:
      BB checks, Hero bets $6.75, BB raises to $18.50 and is all-in, Hero calls $11.75

Turn: ($50.10, 2 players) T:spade:

River: ($50.10, 2 players) 7:club:

Villain plays 24/17 , 3 bets 13 % , ag f 2.7, wtsd 35%,w&sd 46%, 300 hnds
      After i 4 bet i know that his call could be trap but still i guess i have to bet / call this flop or whats the point off 4 beting in first place, am i right Veritz ?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dzikson999,

Do you think he is even calling you that loose vs 4bets? Even if he does you have very capped range beat and rather he has also even up to AA there in his range. So therefore we have to ask if we can even CB it for value on the flop, might be more likely towards Checking behind and reevaluating the turn whilst we also have equity.

Though as played it means you betting it for value but from what? :)

Best Regards.
    • dzikson999
      dzikson999
      Bronze
      Well i saw people flat 4 bets oop on this limit with range something like AQ s+,Ak o, ,99+ so i guess i cbet to still alredy invested money in pot from AQ,Ak hands and to go with variance with stronger hands couse i realy dont whant to see over cards on turn and river because i will have even less felinig how am i standing in hand ?!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by dzikson999
      Well i saw people flat 4 bets oop on this limit with range something like AQ s+,Ak o, ,99+ so i guess i cbet to still alredy invested money in pot from AQ,Ak hands and to go with variance with stronger hands couse i realy dont whant to see over cards on turn and river because i will have even less felinig how am i standing in hand ?!
      Well, I have also seen 72o calling my 4bet but that doesn't mean everyone is going to do that and that's the problem what everyone assumes that everyone plays the same way. Put AQ/AK or whatsoever hand into the equilab and see how the equity does.

Though if we bet and once get raised we are crushed there but then again what's the purpose of Bet if not for value? I'd rather be inclined to Check behind whilst we have decent equity and can always decide what to do on the turn and maybe even let him bluff whilst he wont bluff that huge into us without having decent hand.